1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Network of .EDU directories

Discussion in 'Sites' started by dischg, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Network of .EDU directories with hosting!

You are bidding on a linked network of directories with .EDU extensions. As many people on the internet already know, having EDU backlinks is extremely important for search engine rankings. With your own network of EDU directories, you can serve up tons of links to your sites plus you can make bank from selling links.

This network is all implemented on PHPLD which is one of the most solid and easiest directory software suites available on the internet today. It has a very simple back end and an amazing looking front end that's already all set up and ready to go.

Each site comes with a customized logo, customized color scheme and already set up with adsense and banner ads (all you need to do is put in your affiliate codes and you're ready to go)! Each domain features a VERY COVETED one word domain name and all are amazingly brandable. You can keep the network all set up and linked or you can sell them off separately.

This is not just a bunch of directories that I built on the cheap and am dumping off on the first sucker who comes along. All of these sites are HIGHLY CUSTOMIZED to maximize profit! Each directory has multiple links on every page promoting Clickbank products, adsense ads, and more. Even the notification emails are packed with money making links as well as cross-promoting the other sites in the network.

You can also see that these are INCREDIBLE domain names and not just gibberish.

I invite you to look through all of the sites and submit your link to see how much work I have put into this.

All of the sites have the same template to make everything easy for updating. All are Search Engine Optimized. Even the reciprocal links stand out on those mass-linked pages.

I have purposely only been accepting paid links as well as a few links with legitimate emails just to populate the rest of the directories. Imagine if you hook this database of emails up to AWeber and sent out tons of promotions to anyone who submits a link to your site… Any network marketer will tell you the money is in your email list. And this network is an email generating machine!

INSTANT PROMOTION FOR YOUR WEBSITES!

Much of this network’s value comes from it’s promotional power. You will be able to instantly generate thousands of one-way, front page links to any site you choose using any anchor text you want. This is a valuable way to jump start a new website or boost your existing sites.

REASONS FOR SELLING
    I travel A LOT and I'm discovering that me being away for long stretches of time is killing these sites. I have neglected these sites for 6 months and they are losing all the momentum I have created for them. Normally, I spend about 10 minutes or less per day approving links and deleting the garbage.

My awesome opportunity will create an awesome opportunity for you!

DOMAIN AGES/LOCATIONS

Most of these sites are less than a year old, however, They have immense potential with a bunch of love and a bunch of link building. I purchased them and rehabbed them. The main control website: http://www.buy-edu-links.net/ has an excellent sales page that makes people want to buy a link. If you only promoted that page like crazy, you will see a flood of income from link sales. All sites (except for the control site) are registered at Domeny and I will just give you the account after purchase so you don't have to transfer anything.

Many of these domains expire month so I'm either going to renew and sell this network for way more or sell it to you before I need to hassle with it.

I am including three domains that have never been activated:
    death.edu.pl
    hair.edu.pl
    quotes.edu.pl

REVENUE DETAILS

The revenue comes in spurts. I sell 1-2 premium links (at 4 bucks each) per month. I’ve sold 22 Featured directory links ($8 each), a couple directory-wide link packages ($25), footer listings ($35 each) and 1 Network Footer Listing ($270!!! YeeHaw!) I have also sold a few clickbank items for about $150. I haven't seen many sales since my last trip though. If you really wanted to take this seriously, drop the price down to a couple bucks a link, get a ton more links and raise the price as you get more page rank.

In all, these have definitely paid for themselves and I was really eager for them to all hit the one year mark and the increase in traffic. This is a well thought out network and will work for you right out of the box!

TRAFFIC DETAILS

Between all sites, the current monthly visits are pretty low since this is a paid network, but it's generally a 100 to 400 hits per site per month. You might consider opening it up for free to draw some attention and fatten up the listings. There are a million ways to promote this!

FINAL THOUGHTS

I have done things with these directories that have never been done before. Webmasters rarely make custom logos. The pages are all optimized to be search engine friendly. The reciprocal links are custom. There is a money making link on every single page of every directory. The advertising is all in place. Adsense is in multiple (and clickable) locations. The footer listings are a money making monster! The Buy-EDU-Links website has never been done. The emails are all maximized to make profit and drive more visits…

Check this out: With the purchase of these domains, I will give you the hosting too (which is good for another year plus. All you need to do is roll in, put in your information, spend a few minutes a day checking out interesting links, and cash your checks! With an extensive link building campaign, the Buy-EDU-Links network will become the industry leader in a few months. Plus you can instantly link all of your websites and see the flood of links and traffic come your way.

The elephant in the room

Yes, you have been told over and over again that regular people can't own EDU links. Make no mistake, these are POLISH edu domains. Their country doesn't care who does what so they will sell these sites to anyone. You can't get in any trouble by having these sites. I've had them for over a year and haven't had the internet police kicking in my door. You can go to http://www.domeny.tv/en and buy the domains yourself all you want. However, all the one word names are gone just like for the rest of the TLD's. You are getting an entire network of PREMIUM domain names: link.edu.pl!!! Come on!

dischg, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  2. serialen

serialen Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    cool sites you have :D good luck

serialen, Apr 18, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.