1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Network of 5500 .info Adsense sites - $15,000 – Worth checking Out

Discussion in 'Sites' started by claycomm, Mar 31, 2007.

1. tavenger5

tavenger5 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Clay is a great guy to deal with. Always quick to respond to emails!

tavenger5, Apr 12, 2007 IP
  2. claycomm

claycomm Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks for that Tavenger - best of luck to you mate.

claycomm, Apr 13, 2007 IP
  3. boxer126

boxer126 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK, my curiosity is driving me insane. I've sent a PM requesting information, but can anybody post a testimonial? Has this worked out for anybody? Any sort of status from anybody who's bought this service would be great.

Thanks,
    boxer126

boxer126, Apr 13, 2007 IP
  4. claycomm

claycomm Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    visit the other thread - I think one of my earlier clients made a report there on his success. you will find many test. there - although I do not oblige my clients to report their earning - this is up to them :)

here's one of them:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=2779584&postcount=530

claycomm, Apr 14, 2007 IP
  5. ponybob

ponybob Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is interesting, can you pm samples

ponybob, Apr 14, 2007 IP
  6. martinsalter

martinsalter Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi There

Seems like a cool purchase.. one thing though, your testimonial link says total of $8 per day from ALL the adsense sites, which equates to $2920 for the year, not $50K+ ??

Can you pm me more details and samples so I can have my team take a look at this..

Thanks

Martin

martinsalter, Apr 15, 2007 IP
  7. jrd7

jrd7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Could you send a few sample URLs. Thanks.

jrd7, Apr 15, 2007 IP
  8. haxen

haxen Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Pls PM me details of the 1000 site offer:

1. purchase cost
    2. hosting is included?
    3. promotion costs or just se?
    4. sample urls
    5. time to go live considering your present queue

many thanks.

haxen, Apr 15, 2007 IP
  9. claycomm

claycomm Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    the testimonial link os for a client that bought his sites 3 weeks ago - I didnt even expect his to make this amount of money is the first two weeks. he has just reported to me that his earnign are now closer to $14 a day.

claycomm, Apr 15, 2007 IP
  10. claycomm

claycomm Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Haxan, I think I already pm'd you.

11. Furio

Furio Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have to ask one question if you do not mind.

You could make these sites for yourself and make more money for yourself. You could set 50,000 sites up for yourself and make around $900,000 a year from it, however you are selling it for about $100,000. This means you are losing $800k a year.

You claim you only offer this service to use your workers time, however you have also admited to taking more staff on, (which then makes that statment worthless)

It takes you more time and effort to do this for other people by collecting payment, sending details, sending over files etc.

So you do more effort for less reward. Seems stupid to me.

I am not saying this is a scam but just felt I needed to ask this before I buy anything. Just seems that you are not very confident in this "venture" and want to sell it while the time is right.

Furio, Apr 15, 2007 IP
  12. claycomm

claycomm Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    bottom line mate - I make sites that earn 12cents per day - even a 3 year old could do that - as I've said a million times in this thread, the ONLY service i'm offering is to do a meager task for people that are too busy to do it themselves.

13. Furio

Furio Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can I ask why you edited your post to delete "I was just about to reply but chnaged my mind. You are free to express your
    opinion of me and my busienss opportunity but I wish to refrain from answering."?

This is not an opinion, but more of a question. As stated for you over PM, I may be interested and am waiting for my biz partner to arrive back in the UK to talk it over with him.

However in the last week, I have been thinking about it.

Let's use an example of an eBay phone scammer. (I am not calling you a scammer but using this as an example of logic). He tells you he can get the latest phone that he can sell on ebay for a selling price of £500. He then tells you he can sell them to you for £250 each if you buy 20 phones. You then ask him why he sells these phones to you for 50% when he could just sell them himself and make more money. He then tells you that he buys in bulk and gets them cheap for £150 each direct from the Nokia manufacturers and so he still makes £100 per phone but it means he doesnt have to waste his time listing them on eBay and sending one phone at a time.

now you see, with this example, the seller has a reason for such a low price and it is easy to believe. However with you, you are selling something that makes you less money for more work. There is no logic to your offering.

I would really appreciate you answering this concern as logically, this looks like a scam if no good explanation is given. I would also ask anyone who is buying this, bought this, or looking to buy this to think about it. If you found something that could make you $900k a year (at $10 profit per site per year which is 1/5th of what you claim), then would you really sell it for $100k? and put in more work than you would need to if you ran it yourself? I know I wouldnt. You are not doing this to "help others out" as you claimed that you are doing this to cover the cost of your staff when not doing things for you. So why hire more people?

Again like I said. I am not trying to damage this sale, and I am not looking to brand you as a scammer. Like I stated, i may be very interested. However with this illogical issue, it would be very hard for me to comit. And it should be very hard for anyone to commit to this based on the irrational thinking behind this.

If you do not want to answer this on the thread, feel free to PM me.

All the best matey

Furio, Apr 15, 2007 IP
  14. Anita

Anita Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'd be interested in a sample site or two via PM, thanks

Anita, Apr 15, 2007 IP
  15. Serg

Serg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm with Figurio... this makes no sense... why on earth would you do this for people, when if you make them for yourself, you can keep all the money???

I mean you are basically selling $5 for $1... why would you sell, say 100 sites for say $200, when if you KEEP those same 100 sites, they will make you $5,000 in one year?? I mean this makes NO sense :confused: :confused:

Please.. please... explain why you would do this?? PM me if you don't want to post it openly.. but this is like those people selling "secrets" ebooks on how you can make $10,000 a month... WHY are they wasting their time selling ebooks instead of making $10??

Waiting eagerly for your answer....

Serg, Apr 15, 2007 IP
  16. citruscommerce

citruscommerce Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'd want the money NOW too... I mean think if G turns out to hate you 6 months down the road, what are you going to do now? This way Claycom can keep building them for himself, but incase the roof collapses, he's also got money in the bank from selling them... Who really wants to wait 2 months on an adsense check anyway (and yes I wait, so i'm to blame too) lol. just my idea.

citruscommerce, Apr 15, 2007 IP
  17. antzman1414

antzman1414 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree with citrus. If this is the reason you're doing this can you please be open with it as it would help clear a lot up with the reason you're doing this.

antzman1414, Apr 15, 2007 IP
  18. Furio

Furio Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The site costs him around $0.50 to have made for him max. + $0.88 for the domain = $1.33 per site. + $0.07 per site for hosting for a year (prob less but it makes it a nice round number) = $1.40 per site for 1 year.

$48/12 = $4/month. Lets say that it takes 2 months for the site to pick up average earnings and the first 2 months only make $1 per site each month. This still means that after only 2 months, he has made $0.60 profit per site.

If I remember correctly (please correct me if i am wrong) he said somewhere that this is not his main job. Also he has claimed to have been doing this for a year or two so he has got a steady income comming in from the sites so a roof falling in should not be an issue. I would also like to know what roof u buy for $2.....

I still do not understand why this is bein done. It is very tempting and i am VERY interested. However I have a great interest in scamming techniques and enjoy watching documentrys and TV shows about scams. (the real hustle is good if anyone would like to watch one), and the slogan of that show is, if it seems to good to be true, then it probably is. This looks to be VERY good for us, but bad for you.

Greed can usually ride over logic and it is what most scams work on, so I urge anyone thinking to buy this to ask yourselves why he is doing it and why he is wishing "to refrain from answering".

Again, I am not calling Nick a scammer or a con man, however from my point of view, if no answers are given, what would you expect people to think.

Furio, Apr 15, 2007 IP
  19. Serg

Serg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I too am VERY interested and tempted by this.. BUT.. the logic side of this MAKES NO sense.. It makes no sense to sell something that makes you $48 a year for $2.. NONE... please Nick, enlighten us.. and preferably in public.

Serg, Apr 15, 2007 IP
  20. lawrenceq

lawrenceq Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested.

PM me pricing info and sample sites.

lawrenceq, Apr 16, 2007 IP