1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Network Business! everywhere

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Luke Sorensen, Jan 22, 2015.

I have way too many friends who want me to join their network business. They come with the biggest smile but you can see darkness in their eyes because all they're thinking of is how to turn me in to a tool to make money. I am not saying everybody is like that but don't people tend to lose a piece of their souls when they go around sniffing up to their friends for money? it kills me inside.

Luke Sorensen, Jan 22, 2015 IP
  2. cynosurex

cynosurex Member

Best Answers:
    What's a network business?

cynosurex, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  3. Jelena Ostrovska

Jelena Ostrovska Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your friends are using the wrong approach to people. They are just trying to get you in their business, they are just thinking about THEM, which is not right. They should start thinking about other people's needs, about your needs, how they can solve someone else's problems, not their personal problems. I hope it makes sense.

Jelena Ostrovska, Feb 12, 2015 IP
    Luke Sorensen likes this.
  4. nathan neeley

nathan neeley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    read how to win friends and influence people (maybe recommend them to read it too) we often judge other by there actions and ourselfs by our intentions. I'm sure they mean well it just comes off wrong because in reality yes you are a tool for the company, but so are they so no worries!

nathan neeley, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  5. Luke Sorensen

Luke Sorensen Member

Best Answers:
    Jelena Ostrovska described it perfectly from an emotional perspective. Network business is when you register yourself as an undercover representative of a company. You will receive money and gifts if you make people sign up in the same company's service but under your name. When you get enough people under you signed up, the company will promote you and give you better deals. Companies will usually give you a title that sounds really pretty, like bronze member => silver member => Gold, platinum, diamond etc etc. so the more you upgrade your income will be how well the people under you are performing. So what this creates is that the people that are "too desperate" will just go make friends for this purpose. They will see other people only as another opportunity to increase their income. It breaks friendships. I go to church every Sunday but I can't stand overhearing people trying to do business with others while acting like they are helping them. my wife hates network business. The idea is great but when it falls in the wrong hands, it causes too much trouble.

Luke Sorensen, Feb 19, 2015 IP