1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Network better than adsterra

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by wissam, May 22, 2019.

any suggestion of an ad network that provides direct link and wont disable your account randomly?
    any of you had any experience with adsterra account disabled, and how did you resolve it?
    is it common that they disable small publishers when they realize you will reach payout in few days?
    and most importantly, give me something better please, because if they don't activate my account I will be glad to never look back.
    Regards

wissam, May 22, 2019 IP
  2. malihi

malihi Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, you can contact me
    Via Email - , on Skype: live: cid.4681901d9b8c66d5,on Telegram: @ormalihi and on Discord: Or | Revenue Hits#5412

malihi, Feb 24, 2020 IP
  3. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi! Please give me your login with Adsterra. I will dig into details and surely help!

Adsterra Network, May 16, 2020 IP
  4. juli1603

juli1603 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is very strange for me to see on this forum a lot of topics related to non-payment and poor support with the Adsterra ad network. I have been working with them a little less than a year and there have never been any problems with paying or not having an answer to my ticket. Payment is always received on time and the ticket is answered the same day. This is one of the best networks that I work with.

juli1603, May 16, 2020 IP