1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

netspend problem

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by peepol, Nov 26, 2009.

I recently applied for netspend, i added the bank details to my paypal account, its been 1 week, the 2 deposit amounts still hasnt shown on the transaction details of netspend, any1 else experiencing the same problem?

peepol, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  2. blog8491

blog8491 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I had this problem. Most of are said Netspend's bank accounts are blacklisted by paypal. Not sure!

Thanks
    Blog.

blog8491, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  3. SkyisLimit

SkyisLimit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes may be true..we had once same propb . but we succeeded withdrawing PayPal funds to moneybooker, or other e-wallet like netteller using a single
    Digital Credit Card with both the account. for a cheaper expense.
    and ..peace of mind..

SkyisLimit, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  4. tet1win

tet1win Active Member

Best Answers:
    how you do that? how you withdraw money from paypal to bank? what that method please?

tet1win, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  5. SkyisLimit

SkyisLimit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    we'd planned to get rid of these credit card hassles, because many online marketers, and tech people are under aged, and some can not afford.

So we planned along with an U.k national friend, who has USA C.S too, with the help of him, got a pool account with a bank in PANAMA, which is in central USA.

Now, we can offer for a small fee for maintain or not for profit, a MDCC. which is Multipurpose Digital Credit Card.,almost a replacement for a real CC.

With this MDCC. you verify your PayPal account, and withdraw money to that card. And the same card is attached to Moneybookers, and is also verified, you can upload funds, and withdraw cash in your own bank. DONE.

you can get a monthly statement, maintain your account for years..as long as you need. send money and receive. shopping online.. all things can be done.
    Its a .VISA.

hope this helped, further details if needed, check my location.

Thanx a lot

SkyisLimit, Nov 26, 2009 IP