1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Netherlands Reseller, Master Reseller, 8 core Harpertowns, 8GB RAM, 1GBPS, RAID10

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by bentink, Mar 3, 2009.

Server Location: Netherlands

Server specs:
    8 * 2.33GHz
    8GB RAM
    1GBPS port

RS-A: Normal Reseller
    60GB space
    600GB bandwidth
    Price: ~$9.9/month after using coupon "DPRS50"

MRS-A: Master Reseller
    60GB space
    600GB bandwidth
    Price: Add $6.95 to the above plan

www.webthosting.com

This offer is ONLY for new clients.

bentink, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  2. twi

twi Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    please do mention what is allowed and not allowed for master reseller?

1) Video hosting/ streaming?
    2) File hosting?
    3) Warez linking?
    4) Nulled scripts?
    5) Social Networking sites?
    6) Dating site?
    7) FFPMEG installed?
    8) Ebooks hosting?

What if DMCA complaints about nulled scripts? Would you be ignoring or you will take action by suspending account?

twi, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  3. bentink

bentink Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Answers to all your questions are yes except FFMPEG.

There should not be any problem with nulled script.

bentink, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  4. twi

twi Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you install ffmpeg? because i am looking for host that provide ffmpeg hosting, including all other video softwares installed.

Let me know if you can do this?

Also you didnt mention whether you ignore DMCA complaints or suspend site?

twi, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  5. bentink

bentink Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok we will try to install FFMPEG soon.

If someone complains directly to us we will ignore it.

bentink, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  6. twi

twi Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks but i want all those softwares installed for video hosting, i want to start my own company so video hosting/ streaming is most important for me, without that its useless to purchase paid hosting.

This is what i needed for video hosting/ streaming

My Video Hosting Script Requirements:-

twi, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  7. bentink

bentink Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Litespeed is now standard with all reseller plans.

bentink, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  8. Scriptona

Scriptona Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I bought account from them to host a website that is not allowed on my current host but discovered that their servers are blocked from outside locations due to bad activities running on the server. Their support replies were the same like a copycat "Server is not blocked" although I provided a proof that it is blocked but they could not prove the opposite.

I asked for free dedicated IP to get the issue solved but they wanted 2$ for it.

They couldn't afford 2$ to satisfy unhappy customer although with many dedicated server deals the hosting company gets those dedicated IPs for free or even for 1$ or less.

They say they don't host proxies but they still have open thread where they offer those plans. owner says those plans are not available anymore and that even if the thread is open this doesn't mean service is still available (last reply from the owner in that thread is 4 days ago WTF ? ). so you really kicked your clients out of the server after you sold them proxy hosting plans ?

They also claim they have 1gbps dedicated port - So you guys really pay 100.000$/month for this ?

They say they offer free domain. however their order form doesn't give you option to register domain through them.

They say they offer 30 days moneyback guarantee

http://www.webthosting.com/webhosting.php

However my 5 days old account doesn't qualify ?

Conclusion
    . they are not pros. they seem to be some teens who don't have the logic of running a business (a serious one at least)

Now I have a paypal dispute opened - hoping to get it resolved by the seller of even by paypal.

Decision is your guys whether to buy or not...

Scriptona, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  9. bentink

bentink Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I understand you have many doubts and thanks for posting here. I am happy that you posted here so that the entire community can see it.

1. 1GBPS port:
    Your post hints that we are telling lies.
    Solution: Look at http://www.webthosting.com/images/1gbps.png

2. IPs: We get a MAXIMUM of 16IPs per server and that too by paying Eur1 for each IP.
    Solution: We can't make loss by buying IP at 1Eur and selling at $1. We don't do any extra thing to make users happy, users are already happy with the ultra fast speeds and we need not make them manually.
    Comments: Go to big companies and ask them to give you a free IP to satisfy you.

3. We don't allow proxies. They were on previous servers. If you find any proxy just tell us and we will remove it immediately. And did I tell you we got proxy customers from that thread?

4. You never canceled your account. Instead you went to open a Paypal dispute, as a result of which you won't get refund. We don't refund to persons going to open a paypal dispute without even canceling the account.

5. It is not any IP problem. You kept on quarreling on IP and gave me no chance to say it is a firewall issue. It is the server Firewall that blocks such types of torrent scripts for security.

6. Conclusion: It proves you are a teen who doubts in 1GBPS port, who instead of canceling goes to open a dispute in an unprofessional way.

bentink, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  10. Scriptona

Scriptona Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    This is the support ticket for everyone to see that I asked for cancelation as a solution from the first place and to see also how professional and explanatory their replies are

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6417/ss20090309215813.png

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7765/ss20090309220638.png

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/2011/ss20090309221035.png

That last one ^^^ fits into a comic book.

Now a screen shot for my inbox showing 6 messages in 30 minutes

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4229/ss20090309221220.png

Within all ticket replies and pms I didn't give you the chance to say it is firewall issue ? You never pointed out anything about firewall being a reason until you posted this post nor pointed me that I have to cancel from my side to get a refund. You should guide me to your cancellation procedure.

Now that you already canceled my account, why didn't you refund the payment?

The firewall is not the issue. If it was then a dedicated IP won't solve the problem and you could have said that instead of asking me to pay 2$ for the IP ;)

Now that you are claiming that I'm a teen while I was running a successful hosting company before. Do you want a free lesson ?

When a customer asks for refund, give him the refund. he didn't use the service so you lost nothing so does he. but he will eventually tell someone on private or on public that your refunding policy is served and this will be a priceless advertising by word of a mouth for your business so you gain credibility is such competitive area of business.

Good for you+++

Scriptona, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  11. SteveAR

SteveAR Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    im looking for servers that are in the Netherlands (away from DEA) so can you show me proof my small shared account will be there??

also how long have you been in business?

SteveAR, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  12. princexxx

princexxx Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    And one Thing more there servers are at leasewebs which do not allow inlegal activities Like hosting warez etc!

princexxx, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  13. bentink

bentink Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wasn't it better to just hit a single cancel button instead of all such complexity?

Money is with paypal now, if it is resolved in 30days you will get a refund. But if Paypal takes more than 30days the moneyback period will be over however I will remember this case.PM me as soon as paypal dispute is over for your refund.

Paypal takes more than 1 month in many cases, so i told you you won't get a refund (as it will be out of the 30days), though when you signed up the moneyback period was 15days.

And you still have anything to say about the 1GBPS?

You asked for IP, so I gave you the price.

Thanks for the words, you said 6 messages in 30mins which means average support response time was around 5 minutes.

bentink, Mar 10, 2009 IP
  14. galvle

galvle Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    this is one ripping hosting comp

they told me my account was gonna be active fast and days past and never got my login info, and when i sent a tiket all they said i need to wait for some shit and they never send anything. they put status active andn o login detals when i ask for a refund all they told me i will get no refund. more than 15 dyas

dont buy from these ppl thy just suck

galvle, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  15. bentink

bentink Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I regret to see you feel like this, can I have your ticket number or order number here? You should have got a refund if it did not violate our TOS.

bentink, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  16. galvle

galvle Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i didnt even got any login info for my reseller thats why i was pissed in first place and in the client area it showd active, when i tried to explain in nice way in tikets all they said was i need to wait so i click the cancel button and waited like 6 days and nothing happend.

View Ticket #281155

galvle, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  17. bentink

bentink Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sir, I am sorry to use the work "You have told a lie". Your account details were sent in a day and I can see from the server logs that you even logged in to the server. You did not have to wait for weeks, your account was activated in a day. Refund is available on Shared and Normal Reseller accounts but not on master Resellers. It is clearly stated in our TOS, refund is only available on the packages listed on our site. It is not applicable to special offers.

bentink, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  18. thexor

thexor Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @bentink: whats about this ?

I dont want to host on a hoster who gets kicked because he allow other user things like warez hosting...
    I have also seen reseller from your service who also allow "everything", also things that arent allowed by leaseweb.
    So your service isnt really reliable ?!

EDIT: Are there any refunds for us if you gets kicken by leaseweb?

thexor, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  19. galvle

galvle Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

b/c there was no email from you guys with login info , chek the support tik i was asking for that all the time and all they told me is wait, im sure if it was somewhere else they will resend info again and there would be no problem.

galvle, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  20. ifreakz

ifreakz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    What's up with the warez issue? How's he allowing if leaseweb dosen't?

ifreakz, Apr 11, 2009 IP