1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NET 15 Payment - What does this really mean?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by linkpro, Jun 13, 2006.

1. xdhirax

xdhirax Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's an accounting term.
    I'm an accountant so, hope this explains it well.

It means the entire payment is due within 15 days... or by the 15th day.

If it relates to an invoice and the terms are 2% 7, net 15, it means you are required to pay the invoice in 15 days,
    but if you can pay within 7 days, you get a 2% discount off the total.

This is usually done to encourage vendors to pay sooner.

But in the real world in general. the "net" part means that's when it is due by.

xdhirax, Mar 31, 2016 IP
  2. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Net 15 means once the month ends, you'll get paid in the 15th of the next one.
    Then if it is a continuously payment, you should get paid each month on the 15th once you start with the cycle.

I hope that helped :)

metros, Jan 1, 2017 IP
  3. G2Xmedia

G2Xmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    NET15 in most affiliate marketing networks means you get paid once a month, 15 days after the end of the month. However, if you're on bi-weeklies, or twice-monthlies, you can get paid 2 times a month. Also, some people use the term MONTHLY NET15 to show you get payment once a month. You can also get BIWEEKLY NET15s then you will get paid for 2 weeks of conversions, 15 days after the period. Aside from the common understanding that NET15 and NET30 mean monthly, you really need that additional word to know how something is paid. I've been paid WEEKLY NET7, WEEKLY NET15, and WEEKLY NET30 before. Each of those mean they would calculate my earnings for the week, the first one I would get paid 7 days after the week was over, the second one 15 days after the week was over, and the final one 30 days after the week was over.

G2Xmedia, Jan 6, 2017 IP
  4. Miguelmateos

Miguelmateos Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    I understand it not as 15 days after each month but at the end of their payment cycle, so if they say they do your cut off every day you would be paid for that day in 15 or if they do there cut every week same deal 15 days after that weeks cut and so on and so on

Miguelmateos, Mar 21, 2020 IP