1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nerohut.com - Monetize Every Single Visitor of Your Website

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by NeroHut, Apr 16, 2018.

1. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Difficulty distribution algorithm
    11th of June, 2018

We're proud to announce that we've developed an algorithm that allows us to dynamically adjust the difficulty based on each visitor's visitor length. This new feature will contribute to a more fair distribution of verified shares based on workers length, and it will benefite every single member of NeroHut.

NeroHut, Jun 11, 2018 IP
  2. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We've been making tweaks and slight improvements since we introduced the dynamic difficulty.
    More than 85% of our members experienced drastic increases to their overall income. This is somehow normal for any company that wants to grow, but... I just wanted to brag about it.

Thanks !
    Nerohut.com

NeroHut, Jun 19, 2018 IP
  3. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:

We're getting bigger!

23th of June, 2018

NeroHut grows in a day more than others do in an year. We're happy to inform everyone that we've expanded and added 12 new servers to our existent cloud in order to withstand the constantly growing requirements of our members. With this we would like to thank all our members for being with us. The NeroHut staff wishes everyone happy earnings :)

NeroHut, Jun 23, 2018 IP
  4. wyvern2

wyvern2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've tried monetize my site like this with gridcash, but that site now turned into scam lmao..wasteo my time
    so how do you manage this kind of business that will last for a long time?

wyvern2, Jun 24, 2018 IP
  5. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I honestly have no clue what to tell you. We don't have an EXTRAORDINARY system that will do miracles or anything like that. It's the first time i hear about that "gridcash" thing but let me explain how we work in a few words.
    1. We exchange the mined currency with each found block, so even if the crypto price fluctuates it doesn't affect us because our members get their income based on the price for each block.
    2. We pay on request and the minimum withdraw amount is $1 USD. Right now, we are finding blocks every 2 hours or so. That means you can literally withdraw every 2 hours.
    3. Our share is 10% of your total earnings. That covers our serving fees and leaves a tiny bit of something for us as well.

We could turn into a scam too, anyone could... really... but then, we'd be scamming people for 2 hours worth of income. So, even if we did, our payment model won't allow us to scam people for an amount that would make it worth losing a successful business.

I hope this clears it for you to some degree.

NeroHut, Jun 24, 2018 IP
  6. peter1000

peter1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your effort.

i would like to get an initial idea that a site with around 7K visitors per day , how much can make per day? average?

peter1000, Jun 26, 2018 IP
  7. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The amount of visitors you have is irrelevant. It all depends on how much they stay on the page and the PC configurations they have.
    Bottom line is, it's impossible to predict.

NeroHut, Jun 26, 2018 IP
  8. phillipmorris

phillipmorris Member

Best Answers:
    Question is there anyway to have two different settings like if I run a move site I would like the % of power to be higher when there watching the movie then on the outside when their browsing anyway to do that?

phillipmorris, Jul 7, 2018 IP
  9. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    After seeing your question I spoke with the team and it seems we could make it work. The range however will remain between our accepted values ( minimum 10% and maximum 50% ). Please contact our live support and you'll be instructed further from there into talking to one of the devs via Skype.

NeroHut, Jul 8, 2018 IP
  10. dicekid

dicekid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    does it work with mobile visitors

dicekid, Jul 8, 2018 IP
  11. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It does but it's not amazing. Mobile devices don't have that much mining power.

NeroHut, Jul 8, 2018 IP
  12. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Statistics are now updated hourly
    12th of July, 2018

Today we experience a short downtime due to an overload of our database. To handle this situation and prevent further similar events we decided to stop offering real time statistics for hashes, found shares and verified shares, and instead update them hourly. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for understanding.

NeroHut, Jul 12, 2018 IP
  13. wizman

wizman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,
    Please secure your API by adding unique tokens for example, at the moment I'm able to see other affiliates' stats by changing api.php?user=XXX (jealous of 502's stats :D )
    I know we can't fetch any sensitive publisher data but please never ever build APIs this way again.

Cheers!

wizman, Jul 12, 2018 IP
  14. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Has been solved. Thank you !

NeroHut, Jul 13, 2018 IP
  15. Aalesund

Aalesund Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I signed up on your network to try it because it looks interesting whit this simple 10% CPU mining.
    But infact "Miner throttle" is not works. Set to 10% CPU usage and Firefox mine with 43%, Chrome mine even worse up to 63%.
    No matter 10% or 50% in settings, the browsers always used the same 43% and 63%.
    If they are real 10% maybe I would put miner in my sites, but 43% and 63% are too high.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Aalesund, Jul 20, 2018 IP
  16. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Let me explain how the miner throttle works. First you set your CPU usage from your NeroHut account. After that each visitor that lands for the first time on a page that contains our code will read our database for the throttle you set. This read is only made once every 24 hours per each individual user, after which the throttle value is stored on a cookie to prevent overloading our database.

I'd appreciate if you could redo the test, but try clearing the cookies after each attempt. The name of the cookie that contains the throttle is "nhthrottle". I'd also like to mention the value of the cookie is the opposite of the CPU amount used. Basically the cookie stores how much CPU should be left free. So if the value of the cookie is 70 the CPU usage is 30% for example.

NeroHut, Jul 20, 2018 IP
  17. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The withdraws via Monero are now automated.
    30th of July, 2018

As the title says the withdraws via Monero are now automated as well. For wire transfer withdraws you will still need to contact us via our Live support.

NeroHut, Jul 30, 2018 IP
  18. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please watch this video to understand better how you can increase your earnings with NeroHut.
    We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us and we look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the future.
    Thanks !
    Nerohut

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    NeroHut, Aug 30, 2018 IP
  19. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The self-mining feature has been discontinued.
    1st of September, 2018

The self-mining feature has been discontinued. If you wish to continue using our services on your own PC please create a random mining URL with our "Any URL miner" feature and simply keep that page open without pressing the "Proceed" button after the countdown timer completes.

NeroHut, Sep 1, 2018 IP
  20. NeroHut

NeroHut Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Update to infrastructure and hashing algorithm to prepare for the Monero fork
    11th of October, 2018

Some of you may have heard about Monero updating their algorithm to CryptoNight v2. This update was announced for 18th of October. According to this we've updated our own hashing algorithm to support the upcoming Monero fork.

Below are the updates that took place over the past two days. These include the infrastructure update as well :

• We've updated the hashing algorithm behind the websockets to allow a smooth transition from CryptoNight v1 to CryptoNight v2 without any data loss.
    • The client-side JavaScript has been updated to support Monero's transition to CryptoNight v2.
    • The RAM consumption of the websockets has been programmatically decreased to further decrease the time required to establish a connection to lower than 500ms.
    • The callback algorithms have been updated to send data just before closing a connection ( onbeforeunload ). This will insure that no data is lost whatsoever.
    • The stability of the websockets has been improved.
    We consider that the Monero fork scheduled on 18th this month is an AMAZING update for us, because it will considerably lower the overall Monero network hashrate, thus allowing us to find more blocks which obviously means more money for our users.

NeroHut, Oct 11, 2018 IP