1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Neglected affiliate Clickbank Site on 5-year-old, one word .COM

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Burano, Jun 10, 2012.

Domain is almost 5 years old. - see site here, Clickbank STATS here

Traffic is driven by unique, humorous video that is up on youtube that drives all the traffic and conversions.

The domain is indexed and has had some linkbuilding done to it in the past.

How has it made money?

- 1 video (created from scratch) on Youtube brings it this income and if you have the time (I don't), it would be very easy to increase the revenue & traffic since the video is a proven converter.

- You can also have it redirect to a different product if you think one will convert even better.

Why I'm selling for cheap: Aside from promotional neglect, I misplaced the login info for the video and I used a throwaway email address for this youtube account. It was stupid of me, I know :).

- It is still very easy to download the video from youtube and place wherever else you want.

- The url is in the video several times - so aside from not being able to tweak the tags on that particular page, it's not a big deal.

*Domain regged at Namecheap, expires 9/05/12.

Paypal only. $180

**Neglected Kitchen/Bathroom Remodel blog for sale over here

Burano, Jun 10, 2012 IP