1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Negative PayPal with real info

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by BeastBiscuit, Mar 16, 2017.

Hello guys.I have a question and i need some help.

So as the title say, i have a problem with paypal.
    I will tell you the full story,i had some csgo keys,i sold them to a guy for 57euros, i got the money and i bought a game(black desert), after 1 days i get to my paypal account knowing that i have some money on the account and i saw Negative PayPal(-18.27euros).What will happend now?The persond charged back the money and the case it's closed.
    What to do?
    They will try to get the money from my or they will just ban my from paypal?
    The info are real and the credit card it's own by my dad because wher i work i don't need a credit card.

Sorry for my english.

Ohh i forgot to say that the account has only the address and credit card, it's not linked to a bank account.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    BeastBiscuit, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  2. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Back in 2011 my Paypal account was with -$135. I was thinking never to use paypal again abd wanted not to pay it. Thank God I have paid it! Am living from that account now.
    $18 is not worth to lose paypal account. Pay it.

Zoti Media Group, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  3. zibolin

zibolin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can't you state a dispute?

zibolin, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  4. BeastBiscuit

BeastBiscuit Peon

Best Answers:
    I had an option to dispute but after i presed it disappeared.i will call them tomorrow to see what happend.

BeastBiscuit, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  5. tsak

tsak Active Member

Best Answers:
    When dealing with paypal you might want to take extra caution with your buyers. First of all make sure that the person sending money has a verified paypal account. As for your issue, what did paypal say? why they accepted the dispute? Didn't you had valid documents and shipping details for this order?

tsak, Mar 16, 2017 IP