1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

negative iTrader because the buyer wasn't carrefull

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by xTutorials, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I made a simple PSD template and tryed to sell it here on DP. I posted about it on the "Templates" forum and started the bid. I got a 5$ bid from someone and he won the bid. He send me the money and I send the PSD file and the exported JPG file. After I send it, he replyed back that he is not satisfied that he wants the full coded template and also gave me a negative iTrader.
    You can view the original thread here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1102693

Is there something I can do, cause I don't think I done anything bad...

Thank you for your help.

P.S. Forgot to mention...that today, when I arrived home, I send an email back to that person and said that I will return the money (even if I don't think I should) but he already gave the negative feedback..

xTutorials, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  2. peter_anderson

peter_anderson Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not much can be done, sorry.

peter_anderson, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  3. Xavier_3D

Xavier_3D Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well clearly its not your fault. However the iTrader cannot be modified as far as I am aware. You may report that user to the administration. There's nothing more you can do.

Xavier_3D, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  4. Aquarezz

Aquarezz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, as far as I know mods don't remove bad iTraders... one of my schoolmates (also on DP) got a neg. itrader for nothing, asked mods to remove it but they didn't...

Well as long as it is only one, and all your others are positive people won't think you're a bad guy ;)

Greetz

Aquarezz, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  5. dynashox

dynashox Premium Member Staff

Best Answers:
    Mods will not involve with transaction that been made between members. The same thing goes with iTrader. Once it given, it all yours.

Nothing we can do as a regular member at something that we can't control.

dynashox, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  6. xTutorials

xTutorials Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's too bad...Sadly...he gave me negative rep, without even discussing. I wasn't home till two hours ago, and as soon as I checked my email I send him an email back saying that I will return the money (even if I don't think I have to)...but when I loged in to DP i saw bad iTrader from him...I am completly dazzled...

Thanks again for your help DP members... (P.S. Should I send the money back or not?)

xTutorials, Nov 28, 2008 IP
    sawz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.