1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Negative Feedback For Seller.

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by terryd, Aug 5, 2014.

So I purchased a domain yesterday at work using a buy now via my phone. Unfortunately I couldn't remember my login password for paypal so couldn't pay straight away. After work I got an inbox message "Hello sir, you serious take this domain or no ??? please fast respon...."

To cut a long story short he cancelled my bid and sold the domain to someone else. Hell, we are in different time zones but apparently I should have paid within 12 hours even though there was no such mention on the auction itself.

I think that's rubbish and would like to leave negative feedback to warn others, how would I go about this?

Thanks

terryd, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    As I understand it, if you bought somethng that had an instant pay feature, after payment was made you would be given a link where you could rate the transaction. It sounds like you did not have an instant pay button available or did not use it due to work circumstances so option would not be available. We only allow feedback on situations where we can see funds have changed hands.

Smyrl, Aug 5, 2014 IP
  3. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You could post your feedback in the relevant sales thread?

ryan_uk, Aug 9, 2014 IP