1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Negative Balance.

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Benger_alert, Oct 1, 2015.

So, I sold a character in online game, but after few days, this guy I sold the character chargeback the money back and downgrade the character and left it empty.

I won't use paypal anymore and I don't even thinking of giving paypal money to clear my negative balance.
    but I got my card linked, I got a weekly salary, will paypal automatically charge via my card?

Benger_alert, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  2. Benger_alert

Benger_alert Peon

Best Answers:
    90 views and no answer:(

Benger_alert, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  3. paypalking

paypalking Peon

Best Answers:
    i haved the same problems.
    Usually if your balance is negative they will try to take the money from your credit card ( if they will find money in it ) otherwise they will contact a company that they job is to recover the paypal`s money from you and send them back to paypal.
    In any case i refused this and my cc was always empty and i dont cared about what they wanted but after 3 or maybe 4 months they taked legal measures to force me to give back in my case 1200$ and i gived them back the money but how... i declined to do that also and they law taked my monthly earnings from all my credit cards and from my job untill they covered the 1200$ and the money spended by paypal to take action agains me 200$ so a total of 1400$ payed from my pocked just because i was scammed :D

My advice is to give them back the money untill they will dont make you suffer :D

paypalking, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  4. paypalking

paypalking Peon

Best Answers:
    In any case first of all take all your arms and fight on paypal agains the scammer, if he payed you for virtual goods ( intangible ) and you can prove that in your case that account was a digital intangible good you will be saved.
    Send all the conversations with the scammer to paypal, explain they what you seller and everything and make them to trust you because otherwise you will have to pay the money....

paypalking, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  5. Benger_alert

Benger_alert Peon

Best Answers:
    Well you scared me a bit, I got "just" £100 negative balance and I was sure I won't give them back the money that I got scammed on, but after reading ur post I actually should give them that:(

6. RoundShots

RoundShots Active Member

Best Answers:
    how did you manage to get a negative balance ? If you sold it, then you got the money, and when he chargedback, in theory they took you off the same amount, no ?

RoundShots, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  7. Benger_alert

Benger_alert Peon

Best Answers:
    yep, but I already spent the money that I received from this guy, after that I get chargeback so now I got a negative balance;)

8. RoundShots

RoundShots Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, you can try to open a dispute in paypal, but since what you sold is a digital good, you have few chances to win, but try if you have solid proves to show them :)

RoundShots, Oct 2, 2015 IP