1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Negative balance with Paypal

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by ksincere5, Dec 3, 2015.

Hello, one year ago I bought $700 worth of stuff from Steam using Paypal after connecting it through my bank account. Here's the thing, I connected my bank account and used a fake name and address when I signed up for Paypal thinking it would protect my identity. Now I'm not exactly sure what to expect since I never had the funds to pay for the $700 from my bank, so I went to overdraft with my bank, they then sent it collections which I paid back. Now that my Paypal account is also closed after being in the negative balance for more than 60 days and ignoring their calls, emails, letters pretty much 1 year later will I still need to contact them in trying to resolve this issue or do I just completely ignore it and never use their services again?

ksincere5, Dec 3, 2015 IP
  2. ksincere5

ksincere5 Peon

Best Answers:
    Edit: I'm not too sure how it all works either since Paypal has never notified me whether or not if my bank paid the money, in which I had to pay back the bank in overdraft fees. Do I still need to contact Paypal or just completely ignore this issue? Cause if my bank were to pay back the negative funds with my Paypal, my account should be available for me to use again unless they close it and I'll be needing to contact them in order for them to open it back up. But since I can't login the account, I assume I still owe Paypal the negative balance.

ksincere5, Dec 3, 2015 IP