1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Negative balance on my paypal account ! Help !

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Redaouaouinex, Mar 23, 2017.

Hello , i have a chargeback from someone and now i have a -300$ negative balance on my paypal account , i have a bank account linked but not the CC , the paypal is not activated yet (67%) , and i don't want to pay the money , i just want to know what can happen ? And if i created a new account ? Is it possible to use ? I am from morocoo , Thanks

Redaouaouinex, Mar 23, 2017 IP
  2. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Paypal will charge you from your bank.
    Better pay the 300$ now as could be 1.300$ in some months.

Zoti Media Group, Mar 23, 2017 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Why do you not want to honor the chargeback?
    You were happy to accept the money, the deal (or whatever it was) has now fallen through and your customer has been refunded. You knew Paypal could do that and you accepted the money under those conditions. If you feel the dispute was unfair take it up with your customer.

I'm assuming however that you bought something for someone you met online, you've handed over the game license or whatever it was, and now been ripped off. You're probably under 18 so should never have had the account anyway and now you're worried because $300 is more than you can earn in an after school job and your parents will be furious.

That's how it usually plays out. If you're serious about business you'll suck it up as a cost of doing business - no different to shoplifting - and move on.

sarahk, Mar 23, 2017 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.
  4. Redaouaouinex

Redaouaouinex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is it possible to create a new account , and also for the bank account if i can delete my account and create a new one ?

If i remove my bank account and create a new one ?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2017
    Redaouaouinex, Mar 23, 2017 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's possible, but I think their terms of service mean you could lose both.

A wee lesson about the finance industry...
    they archive EVERYTHING
    so if you think you can remove your bank account from the old account and apply it to the new they will KNOW
    they might not pick up on it immediately (which is better) and you might get caught when they do an audit of something completely unrelated, but by then you'll have money in the account that you've earned and don't deserve to lose - but you'll lose it anyway because you'll be branded a fraudster.

I get that in Morocco $300 seems a lot but trust me, it's nothing compared to the lifetime of grief you'll have trying to beat the system.

sarahk, Mar 23, 2017 IP
  6. Sakuraharunooo

Sakuraharunooo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone i need help. I have problem. I own paypal money i think £1000 ... but my paypal is steslth have fake name, address, number, i can change my ip address anytime- but my card has been there and before negative balance i have removed my card, removed my card from on-line banking and have applied for a new one .. It was saving card ... i think everything here seems fine expect one thing- when i did buy something from eBay or something else i did use my real name and address to receive items. So my delivery address was always real. I can see my real address on paypal transactions... i also gave paypal fake id and Proof of address because my account was limited. What should i do?? Will they find me just because of delivery address?,, or i am safe here ... i dont know what to do thank you

Sakuraharunooo, Mar 27, 2017 IP
  7. oyeahei

oyeahei Active Member

Best Answers:
    You could probably report the chargeback to PayPal.
    Then wait for any possible result.

oyeahei, Mar 27, 2017 IP
  8. Sakuraharunooo

Sakuraharunooo Peon

Best Answers:
    I have negative balance. I sold bags on eBay but buyer won my money i did not use tracking number as i dont have so now i own paypal money. Paypal is steslth there is nothing from my details but there is in paypal transaction history my real address when i did buy something i did use my real name and address to receive It

Please help me i dont know what to do will they find me should i pay It or no i mean i should but i really did send an item :-(

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2017
    Sakuraharunooo, Mar 27, 2017 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You've learned a key rule of doing business online. Keep going, pay them the £1000 and put it down to a learning experience.

Never try to rip off or defraud a financial institution. They may think you are small fry and ignore you or they may pursue you. I wouldn't risk the latter as it could affect your credit ratings for years to come.

sarahk, Mar 27, 2017 IP
  10. oyeahei

oyeahei Active Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly!

From the explanation that was given, it looks as if some funny transaction occurred.
    That way, you have to pay back and move on.

This advise given by @sarahk is just perfect.

Follow in your best interest. Ignoring could be detrimental.

Peace!

oyeahei, Mar 27, 2017 IP
  11. Skyz007

Skyz007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Bro, if you don't have a clue, stop posting nonsense.. NOBODY can ever charge Bank Account without authorization.
    Paypal are bunch of thieves.. Just by changing their Credit Card handling policy, they can easily Illuminate 99% of the
    chargebacks.. Instead of claiming that the Buyer use Credit card while paying for the Item and therefore
    Paypal has nothing to do with it, if Buyer open Chargeback case with the Credit Card Banking institution, paypal
    should ILLUMINATE direct Credit card transactions at all.. I mean, if anyone wants to pay for the Item using
    "Credit Card" trough Paypal, LET user First LOAD desirable amount of $$$ from Credit Card directly to Paypal BALANCE FIRST,
    this should STOP "None Receive", "Unauthorized transaction" and Other BS claims.. It will literally stop all of the Chargebacks
    outside of Paypal, since nobody will question that User Load Money from CC to Paypal, NO Case for Chargeback here.
    Instead Paypal passing chargeback from Buyer Credit card institution to the unaware Seller Directly, without Paypal
    been involved pretty much.. Why the f* they do that, leaving thousands of Sellers wide open to fraud, - I don't know..

Ok how, back to the OP dude from Morocco, if you going to open NEW Paypal on your name or using same Address, or using
    same CC or using same Bank Account, If the other/old account still NEGATIVE, paypal then will LINK your New
    Account to the OLD one and, if you receive payment to New Account, they will confiscate money to cover
    other/old Account Negative balance.. So you need totally NEW, stealth account, other than that nothing will happened especially
    that you are not in US.. Paypal not even Financial institution.. All they can do is to pass Negative balances
    to Collectors, if you are US based, that's about it.. $300-500 whatever is nothing, they won't even bother..
    Besides, I do feel by Allowing Buyers to buy Directly using Credit Card they should be responsible for
    any Chargebacks that occurred and not passing them directly to unaware Sellers, which are
    wide open for Credit Card Chargeback fraud, this is completely PAYPAL fault.. If they would implement what I described
    in the first half of the post, NONE of the Chargebacks outside Paypal will ever occur.. Good luck..

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    Skyz007, Apr 26, 2017 IP
  12. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sis, read the paypal rules that everyone accepted before signed up there.

Zoti Media Group, Apr 28, 2017 IP