1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Negative Balance 5K $

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Alexa_akhobadze, Apr 25, 2018.

I sold item and buyer dispute that item was not as discribed , he won and now i have negative 5000$ balance on paypal , i already closed credit card account. I am not living in USA , i live in armenia

What actions could be done against ? I dont care if they will close my account forever or somthing. I am just interrested if they will start claim in law or call in police ? Or they cant do anything becouse i dont live in usa ?

Alexa_akhobadze, Apr 25, 2018 IP
  2. AlphaNine_Vini

AlphaNine_Vini Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal already refunded . Now paypal will reach you to get those funds. Plus your account will be banned if you dont pay. I am not sure what next they will going to do on this big transaction.

AlphaNine_Vini, Apr 27, 2018 IP
  3. Alexa_akhobadze

Alexa_akhobadze Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes its already refounded but now what will be done against me ? They will start judgment in law or ? I am not in usa

Alexa_akhobadze, Apr 27, 2018 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I doubt anyone here has sufficient expertise. I recommend settling the debt but if that is too awful then talk to your family lawyer about how to protect yourself.

sarahk, Apr 27, 2018 IP
  5. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    I think the negative balance means a credit to your paypal account.

Dario McNut, May 11, 2018 IP