1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Needing Some Help With Hops

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ZacBorja, Mar 26, 2021.

So I'm rather new to click bank I would say, The Problem I'm having right now is, I have 2 Ads running on YouTube currently, I have a decent amount of impressions (1.7k) and views (700) for it only running for 2 days but I literally haven't gained a single Hop on click bank. is there something I'm doing wrong or any advice you could give me. Or Do I just give it time? I'm not necessarily Expecting a sale in 2 days but some hops yes.

ZacBorja, Mar 26, 2021 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You say you have 2 ads on YT. Do they contain any high-quality content? Or are they just advertisements?

Two videos aren't really enough to attract real subject-related traffic. I suggest that you create a series of videos on your product niche and make sure you include information that will help your viewers do something they want or need to do.

Like Zig Ziglar hinted at: You gotta give them something they want before they'll ever care of giving you what you're lookin for...

JoeSpirit, Mar 29, 2021 IP