1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Needed US UV visitors to my website! (Us non adult traffic+Us adult traffic needed)

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by digitalclerk, Mar 14, 2011.

I have a few sites and some of them are adult, I need some good providers with good traffic, firstly I would buy about 1-5 k for test then I will need about 50-100k per day, rippers and scammers go away from me! Waiting for pm with prices and amount witch you can deliver per day also leave me your contact details like a messenger or icq where I can contact you. People who have no feedbacks and who just joined to DP don't waste my time please cos you should be ignored.

digitalclerk, Mar 14, 2011 IP
  2. syeshun

syeshun Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We can help you with that!
    At http://Webtrafficfire.com We specialize in sending you quality targeted bulk media traffic from our media network of over 1000 websites worldwide.

syeshun, Mar 14, 2011 IP
  3. rapidace

rapidace Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    rapidace, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  4. healthyprofits

healthyprofits Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    i have sent you a pm for consideration even though i dont yet have feedback i cant still provide good services

healthyprofits, Apr 2, 2011 IP