1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need your valuable opinion :)

Discussion in 'Websites' started by designgenie, Jan 8, 2019.

hi all,

I created wordpress /DIVI web site for my company. can you guys have a look and let ,me know you reviews I accept all. good or bad. i need to make this effectively. And also I used online support-form using Facebook. what you guys think of that? I mean i feel some people don't like to message through FB. thanks all

URL: https://pixellankaweb.com/

designgenie, Jan 8, 2019 IP
  2. jason2500

jason2500 Active Member

Best Answers:
    First, it takes a long time to load the page.

I do not like the design very much, and the colors are very strong, which affect the view.

Maybe I should look for a simpler and more elegant design

jason2500, Jan 16, 2019 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The images in the carousel are pixellated and it changes very quickly which is off putting.

sarahk, Jan 16, 2019 IP
  4. thewahm

thewahm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    After viewing the site I see several issues.
    1. When I view the site from my cell phone, I have an entire page of blue, which requires me to scroll past. If I were looking for a designer, after seeing that I would leave and not even try to learn more. I attached a photo for you to see.
    2. The logo appears very pixelated. If you can't createa great logo for your business, how will youcreate one for me?
    3. There are many grammatical errors. Misspelled words, one huge run on sentence, and several area that need corrected. I have added a few photos feom what I saw.
    4. Where is the about page? I want to know who I am hiring, their credentials, ect. So, I would add an about page.
    5. I agree with the others that the page load time is slow. I clicked 1 link and got frustrated with how long it took and hit the back button.

Screenshot_20190121-172019_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190121-172301_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190121-172328_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190121-172456_Chrome.jpg

thewahm, Jan 21, 2019 IP