1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need your site updated with Euro 2012 news everyday? Then you can stop looking!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by dhruvpaliwal, Jun 3, 2012.

Hello,
    As we all know that the Euro Cup is coming up and with many people having news sites that require updating daily, I am your man. I can provide you with fresh news everyday through the whole Euro Cup about the form of players, injuries and everything that comes under Soccer. I myself am a enthusiastic follower of the sport. I am offering a rate of $0.8/100 words. Payment will be accepted wither via Paypal or Direct Bank Transfer. My services will include the uploading of pictures also along with the news. I have worked on Wordpress many a times before and thus it will not be a hassle for me too upload news directly on to the site. If you use any other software, all you will have to do is teach me the way once, and I will be good for it.

Cheers,
    Dhruv

PS: Here is a link to a site that I have been writing news for in the past week.

http://www.fun47.com/samsung-galaxy-s3-now-available-on-vodafone-uk-network/
    SEMrush
    You can contact me via PM or email for further enquiries.

Email -

dhruvpaliwal, Jun 3, 2012 IP
    SEMrush