1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need your opinion of a website.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by redhits, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Zabelle

Zabelle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of farm games on facebook, google play, apple store... I think you can try to advertise with admob like services, or you can think about making your own game (gamers could buy virtual seeds to win real...). Just an idea...

Zabelle, Nov 20, 2014 IP
  2. redhits

redhits Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys.
    Well ,why I want to hunt Google?

For example garlic seeds. There are like 100 000 searches a month on Google for it: growing garlic, garlic seeds, ... but on ebay I might only do like 1-2 sales a day.

redhits, Nov 24, 2014 IP
  3. King-Servers

King-Servers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, it all depends upon your budget. If you have a higher budget then you can directly go for Google and Facebook ads. If you do not have a good budget then SEO, social media websites etc can be useful to promote your website with no cost.

King-Servers, Nov 24, 2014 IP
  4. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    Redhits, don't be intimidated by competition. It sells well that's why they are there, right? Go ahead with Ebay first and see what happens, you'll never know until you try. Yes, you can try other marketing channels but it will cost you even more in the long run. SEO, for example, if you want to get any good results, you need to be the top 3. Not to mention, paid ads on top of you and "real SEO" nowadays costs a lot of money per month.

So, my suggestion is go ahead with Ebay and see what happens. If it does not work, then move on.

Chad Eztraffic, Nov 25, 2014 IP
  5. Deepak Verma

Deepak Verma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hy Friends Pls help me.:( i am in proglem with my new made website pls help.

Deepak Verma, Dec 4, 2014 IP