1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need your help

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by zorrofes, Nov 6, 2017.

Hello All,

I'm new user in your website, i like it & i like your suggestion to create my 1st website store.

Morethan 7years, i sold lof of items in Ebay, Amazon, iOffer, Bonanza....etc. I'm using Dropship from wholesalers in USA & China.

Now, i'm under testing lot of platforms to create my website. I tested some FREE like: WooCommerce, OpenCart, Prestashop, AbanteCart.... and other with yearly or monthly payment like: Shopify, BigCommerce, 3dCart, Miiduu.... and more.

I like to know your suggestion to choose to best one with:
    1- Cheap price
    2- Secure one SSL included
    3- Best theme: Responsive and easy to modify layout
    4- Fast Payment: lot of Payment Gateways like: Paypal, Stripe, SKrill, 2CO, Authorize...etc

No problem, if the Platform from India, Russia, Poland or other countries, The most important for me is service & support, speed and design.

About AliExpress Plugin:
    1- I need to download WP ?
    2- It came with 3 templates, are they responsive ?
    3- If i added some products from AliExpress, Can i add others from my wholesalers in USA or China ?

I'm waiting your answer as soon as possible.

Best regards,
    Thanks.

zorrofes, Nov 6, 2017 IP
  2. zorrofes

zorrofes Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

No ideas ? Always i'm waiting your help.

Best regards,
    Thanks.

zorrofes, Nov 8, 2017 IP