1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need your feedback for my PHP framework

Discussion in 'PHP' started by prasunsen, Feb 23, 2009.

Hi mates, me and my coworkers have built a lean and easy to use (we believe so) PHP framework. I would appreciate if some of the good PHP codes here share some feedback and critique. The name of the framework is Celeroo Frame and can be downloaded at http://celeroo.com/frame/frame.html

It will ask you for email to send you a download link.

prasunsen, Feb 23, 2009 IP
  2. Pos1tron

Pos1tron Peon

Best Answers:
    Erm... if you actually want anyone to check it out for you, asking them for an email will put them off immediately. For all we know, there's no framework and that just adds you to a spam list. I'd have had a look, but for that.

Pos1tron, Feb 23, 2009 IP
  3. Danielz

Danielz Peon

Best Answers:
    Your concerns are genuine and guess people do that. But I have downloaded their framework and it is not spam. I have used it as well and it is pretty neat.

They have used my email to update me of a newer version only.

I think you can check it out safely.

Danielz, Feb 24, 2009 IP
    prasunsen likes this.
  4. prasunsen

prasunsen Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the comments, mates. I knew asking for email would be a no-no. It's not my decision, so I'll see if the others in the company will agree to put a directly accessible version on Sourceforge.

prasunsen, Feb 24, 2009 IP