1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need yor help and suggestion.

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by hunnygee, Oct 3, 2019.

Hi. i am going to launch A new dropshapping store which will sell all the product related to womens . i have a good domain name in my mind and available too.
    do you thing this could lead to generate 5 to 6 figure store .
    do you think dropshipping still working?
    need your valuable suggetion.

hunnygee, Oct 3, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Drop shipping for easy riches?
    Not likely unless you have a really unique knack of pairing the right clothes and accessories and can get your own photos of women wearing your recommendations... but drop shippers don’t want to work that hard.

sarahk, Oct 3, 2019 IP
    JEET likes this.
  3. LyraHosting

LyraHosting Peon

Best Answers:
    dropship will ever work... just drop dawn a good strategy before invest.
    pick your niche (try to find something that isn't oversaturated), choose the marketing way. select best selling products...

LyraHosting, Oct 3, 2019 IP
  4. pauly99

pauly99 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been in and out of that niche for quite some time. The thing to remember above all else is you need to initially drive traffic to your website.
    Beyond that you need to capture those who make it to your website but don't purchase. So having a way to get an email address along with putting
    out an ongoing newsletter will keep a potential buyer informed of what you sell..... or trends. Offer a discount within your newsletter to get either the
    first purchase or repeat buyers.

pauly99, Oct 23, 2019 IP
  5. Melody123

Melody123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I really like to order extraordinary things from the Internet, which are not in the stores in our city. Bright things, unusual cases for the phone, headphones, etc. Basically, all products on the Internet need to be paid on a prepaid basis. I always use only WordPress for these purposes, it was advised to me a few years ago, and I am very pleased with their service, I'm not going to change them, and I advise everyone)

Melody123, Oct 28, 2019 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You only buy from wordpress sites?

sarahk, Oct 28, 2019 IP
  7. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Just nice domain and products alone won't get you your target income. You will need to work very hard. Also with websites like Amazon, and their refund policies, not sure how many people want to buy from smaller unknown stores. The product has to be something unique.

JEET, Oct 29, 2019 IP
  8. Matlock Martin

Matlock Martin Peon

Best Answers:
    depends on what kind of Niche you are wishing to operate. Trying less competitive niche or new products can bring success in comparatively lesser time.

Matlock Martin, Oct 30, 2019 IP
  9. blugento

blugento Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is only a simple answer that you need only to be focused and Please don't start your business without any research especially in your niche. More importantly, your patience will be the key and your consistency would help you to make your dream come true. Best wishes for your business. Good luck!

blugento, Nov 4, 2019 IP
  10. CarlsonGuo

CarlsonGuo Peon

Best Answers:
    Make innovation pls. i am struggling for months already in niches similar to the domain you want to focus on. And i am in urgent phase to have innovative products, not traditional thing which won't work definitely. There are different ways of innovation, and i think to do something different on appearance is simplest while most difficult way to make benefits. if can try out something successful in next months, i can share with all of you.

CarlsonGuo, Nov 24, 2019 IP