1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Yellow Pages Database for India

Discussion in 'Databases' started by wildfoxsx, Sep 28, 2011.

I'm in need of yellow pages and business directories databases india, ready to pay any amount...

Thanks,

wildfoxsx, Sep 28, 2011 IP
  2. otshare

otshare Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to get it legally then http://www.yellowpages.co.in/ is there. I am not sure but I don't see any reason why you can not get data as logn as you pay.

otshare, Sep 28, 2011 IP
  3. indianseocompany

indianseocompany Peon

Best Answers:
    I must say that you are willing to have your own classifieds site...... As far as my knowledge is concern, the basic pillar of a classified sites are their data. The more data they can have the more popular they will be.

So in such a case i don't see that yellow pages will share that piece of cake with anyone. But one thing you can do is cloning of site. There are software that are capable of extracting websites data. You can look for those.

indianseocompany, Sep 28, 2011 IP
  4. wildfoxsx

wildfoxsx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for answering, you are right about yellow pages not sharing, even when im willing to pay, but on the other side they are so many yellow page clones out there! how they did that? as for the software i dont know any which can get me the required information in database format.

Please guide me...

wildfoxsx, Sep 28, 2011 IP
  5. mastermunj

mastermunj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Illegal data collectors always get caught! When they are caught after being popular, there's nothing more shameful than that.

Put efforts and try to get data legal way to ensure long run and stability.

Intellectual properly laws in India are getting strict and can cause heck of a trouble for you.

mastermunj, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  6. wildfoxsx

wildfoxsx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks mastermunj, for enlighting me on this subject, but can you please guide me and tell me the legal way for this.

wildfoxsx, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  7. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The way the clones do it is using something like libCURL. They ask the legitimate page for the data, then display it.

The legitimate way to do it is to buy the data. If you have to ask where to buy data (for any subject), you don't have anywhere near the money you'd need to buy it. In the case of "yellow pages" type of data, have your CFO talk to their CFO on the golf course. (You don't have a CFO who has a club membership? Then you won't be able to afford data from yellowpages.co.in. Seriously. You're not talking about a few thousand USD here.)

Rukbat, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  8. casonova

casonova Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can get you data. 1 lack entries of India Industries. But I am also not sure it will be 10 % accurate. it costs around 10,000. I don't advice if you are desperate you can try.

casonova, Nov 21, 2011 IP
  9. arulthileeban023

arulthileeban023 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am an expert in Data Extraction.I will do this thing in around 2 days.Contact me if you are interested at

arulthileeban023, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  10. Anitkumar

Anitkumar Peon

Best Answers:
    this information is very useful.

Anitkumar, Apr 9, 2012 IP
  11. moonlight

moonlight Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have millions india business data, you can pm me for further info

moonlight, Apr 21, 2015 IP