1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need wordpress plugin created for sports data

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ErnieB, Aug 24, 2013.

Greetings,

I have a need for a plugin that will allow an admin to enter specific data in the backend and then have results listed on different pages using shortcode. The plugin will be used for sports scheduling, match results and standings to save time. It also needs to be able to handle different divisions/weight classes - for example, for football while the may be 8 teams in the league, each team has 3 different weight classes ( or teams ) such as a 95lb team, a 115lb team and a 135lb team. Thus, the results that appear on the web pages will need to be individualized for each different class.

For scheduling, I would like to be able to enter a weight class ( or some identifier ) and then list the teams and who they play at what time and who is the home team. Then have the different schedules show up on the "schedule" page of the website. Shortcode for each weight class to be used to display each different schedule.

For results I would like for the backend to be able to input the scores of the games after they happen and have it update the schedule page to include scores and highlight the team that won.

Finally, for the standings page I need for it to display a standings based on the current min/loss of the teams by using the info entered from the game results.

For an example of the output Im looking for you can check out these 2 pages...
    hltfootball.com/schedule and hltfootball.com/standings

Also if possible, I would like the info to be able to be collected from different webites backends and update info across each teams seperate website. So for example, each team will have its own website and they will enter their teams game results and all the different teams schedules will be updated with that games scores/results and thus the standings will change based on results as well. This way each team is responsile for just their games data but the actual output will collaborate all their info to post a complete result on each teams pages.

Wordpress is what each teams webpage will be using and the program/plug need to work/be compatible with it.

If you can do something liek this then please tell me how long it would take ( approx ) nd how much it would require to do

Thanks!
    ErnieB, Aug 24, 2013 IP