1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need wordpress help ! Please !!!

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by itcourse, Jan 15, 2012.

I need a wordpress plugin that will show calender with date, month and year and when i click a date of the calender then it will show the post of the pages of the specific category. Now I am using Ajax calender with default archive widget, but It only shows month and year, not each date

Exactly,

This is an online Newspaper which is run by Wordpress, It's has three category, these are, First page, Second page and Third page, which placed in menu bar,

When I click any older date of calender for example, 12th January 2012, then it shows a page with heading ...."Archive for 12th January". It shows the first page, but I can't see another two page because there has no link there..

How can I create link to see other two category's post(2nd page & third Page) in a specific date?

I wonder that may be I can't explain clearly. Please let me know if you have any question to know, I need help, Please anybody help me.

itcourse, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  2. 5Twenty

5Twenty Peon

Best Answers:
    I would check out codecanyon.com or codecongo.com, both offer wp plugins but it will cost you a couple bucks.

5Twenty, Jan 16, 2012 IP