1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Website Traffic

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by Veer9953, May 22, 2019.

Hello,

I need traffic for my News Website. I need 300-500 visitors per day. My website has Tech related articles.

I need traffic that improve my website Alexa rank too.

Traffic from Social Media and Google ads would be good. I don't want to increase my website bounce rate too.

My website does have Google ads running, so traffic has to be Google Ad's safe.

The targeted country would be US, UK, India.

Please send me the best price you can offer for 300-500 visitors for 1 month.

Thanks,
    Rahul

Veer9953, May 22, 2019 IP
  2. Saravana Kumar

Saravana Kumar Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am running a tech website and i am getting 2000 to 3000 visits day a spending 30 mins.

I dont sell traffic. I will reveal my sources for certain price.

I have one question to all traffic sellers. If some one is buying for 1000 visits from you how do you know they have reached 1000 and how do you stop it.

Say you posted a link in facebook or twitter? will u delete the link? or if you are participating in a forum and placed alink will u remove it?

when you can send such traffic easily you can be a millionaire right?

I dont intent to offend you but am innocent in this so just asking this. Can i anyone answer

Saravana Kumar, Jul 20, 2019 IP