1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need webpage sale copy written..200-300 powerful words tops - Native American speaker

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by malice95, Apr 13, 2011.

I am at a loss on how to "sell" my product (Custom Game Room and Arcade signs) in words on one of my website pages. I need a Native American speaker to write effective
    sales copy to sell the idea of having a custom arcade/gameroom sign made and get the consumer to go to the the "Ordering a Custom Sign Page" and the "Behind the scenes" page to impress them.

How cool it will look, nastalgia, envy of your freinds, Noone else has something like this, Retro, Classic, 80's look, Loving a particular game, naming their arcade/gameroom, high quality, custom, etc.. are all things that could play into the copy. I also need the writer to suggest where to incorporate images into the copy.

The copy should not be to "Salesy" or pushy.. friendly, upbeat, casual would work best.

This is the web page that needs help...

http://www.backtothearcade.com/index.php/content/custom-game-room-signs

Please PM me a price and include links to samples of your web copy work.
    I need this done by the end of the week.

malice95, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  2. malice95

malice95 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've found someone to do this job.. Thanks for looking.

malice95, Apr 13, 2011 IP