1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need VPS help

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by zelthost, Jul 22, 2011.

Hello,
    SEMrush
    I used a managed server. It highly cost.So i wont to managed any server for making more profit.Then i bought a VPS and try to learned but i can't it.

Anyone can help me how to learn managed a unmanage server? If you have any tutorials please refer me.

Thanks for your suggest.:)

zelthost, Jul 22, 2011 IP
    SEMrush
  2. benjaminp

benjaminp Notable Member

Best Answers:
    benjaminp, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  3. stach14

stach14 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you have your hands full trying to run your business and also trying to learn how to manage a server. Have you thought of looking around at your options for a new host instead? Might save you lots of time and brain cells :)

stach14, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  4. Markwebuk

Markwebuk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Rather then playing with your server for technical issues go with a manage hosting service provider who will help you with all tech issues associated with your server so that you can concentrate more on your business !

Markwebuk, Jul 23, 2011 IP
  5. VinCme

VinCme Active Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed, 1 thing went wrong and you will lose an essential amount of customers, better to be on the safe part by choosing managed provider until you are fully understand how the technical things work.

VinCme, Jul 23, 2011 IP
  6. BuzzHost

BuzzHost Peon

Best Answers:
    I would agree with VinCme, Stach14, and Markwebuk a managed vps is probably your best bet right now atleast untill you have learnt what you need to learn about managing your vps it may cost you a little more but you will save your self from loosing those customers you have worked so hard to get.

BuzzHost, Jul 25, 2011 IP
  7. om3

om3 Member

Best Answers:
    Managing server issues along with making new clients and handling their request would be too hectic hence a manage hosting service provider is always recommended so that you can improve your customer base and improve business revenue. Most host provide you with manage hosting services as a part of their service.

om3, Jul 25, 2011 IP