1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need users? Link backs? articles? No problem!

Discussion in 'Services' started by alternativerage, Aug 13, 2005.

I am a marketing strategist, which is essentially someone that can go above and beyond the works of a traditional SEO expert. I specialize in community growth and content development. So if you have a forum or a community that needs more users, if you need to get link backs, or if you need content for your websites (articles, tutorials, etc) whether it be SEO or not, I am definitely the one that can do it for you.

Here are some of my pricing, however, it would be best to contact me with your website for a more accurate pricing picture. Because pricing really is dependent upon how much of a niche market, I have to target. It's a lot easier to market to Everyone than it is to market to Somoan women that ride snowboarding horses...

LINK BACKS : $.50 per link back, unless you purchase in bulk and want 500 or more, then I can go much lower. If you want targeted link backs from only sites that are very specific in nature, then cost of link backs are $.75 each.
    All of the links that I get for your site, would be proven links and you would be provided with documentation detailing every single link going back to your site. This way you can verify for yourself my work.

SIGNUPS : If you need quality users to sign up on your site, then I can do that as well. I will find targeted traffic that will hopefully signup and use your forum, blog site, whatever. For signups I charge anywhere from $.20-$.60 each depending upon the quantity of signups that you need, the period of time you need them in, and just how targeted your site is. Again, if your site requires signups that are only midgets from the Vatican, then it's going to be a lot harder for me to obtain those than it would be to approach a general audience, so keep that in mind.

Forum Posts : If you just need a little help getting your forum going, I would be willing to make forum posts in your forum. You can contract me for as many posts as you require, with a minimum of 50. I charge $.50 per reply and $.75 per thread. Just tell me how many replies or threads you want and I will do it all for you. If you want more than one poster, I have 3 people that work with me, that will be more than willing to help me do some posting on different names. All replies and threads are aimed at getting people to talk and consist of paragraph responses or they do not count. The goal is to get a site jumpstarted, and to do that, requires making the other users interested in posting more.

Articles : I do $5/per article for standard and $10 per article SEO if I can post elsewhere. If you want exclusive rights, then it's $10 per standard and $15 per SEO. Depending upon your traffic, we may be able to work out some deals where I will write for free, as long as you give me appropriate room for my contact information so that users can contact me in order to hire me for whatever topic I am writing about. My area of speciality is in internet marketing, business, law, and SEO... pretty much anything along those lines, however, I can stretch as I have many interests that may apply.

If you are interested, please send me a message and I will get back to you with a completed quote of exactly how much it would cost you for whatever you want. Your best bet would be to contact me on MSN and we can do a thorough live workup.

alternativerage, Aug 13, 2005 IP
    Ajeet and girl like this.
  2. Ajeet

Ajeet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Sounds good alternativerage. I wish you develop a great clientele.

Ajeet, Aug 13, 2005 IP
  3. alternativerage

alternativerage Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have a pretty good clientele, however, my wife recently gave birth to our first son, and back around her 7 or 8 month mark, I decided that I should cut back on my clients in order to be around with my son more and to put a lot more into being a father. Now that he's a little bit older at 4 months, he really doesn't need as much and can sit in his Exersaucer in the office with me and we can talk while I am doing business related things... so now I am looking to pick up on my client load again!

alternativerage, Aug 13, 2005 IP
  4. jstroh

jstroh Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    only midgets from the Vatican

Priceless.

jstroh, Aug 14, 2005 IP
  5. alternativerage

alternativerage Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hahaha, you have to have a good sense of humor to be in marketing, I think... because if you don't, you go nuts with some of the shithole websites out there that people want you to promote... I try to avoid those clients, but every once in a while, you are forced to market one, just because they throw way too much money to turn down in your face... but humor definitely helps... like if you look at it from the standpoint of... "how many unfortunate people can accidentally sign up at this website today"... :) But that's a rarity...

alternativerage, Aug 14, 2005 IP
  6. tansks

tansks Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested. Are they just signup and never come back?

tansks, Aug 14, 2005 IP
  7. alternativerage

alternativerage Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, if they signup and never come back, then there's something you are doing wrong. Essentially, it's targeted traffic, so it would be much like users coming from a search engine. I get them there, and they have to signup on their own. Whether they post or not or whether they even sign up is totally dependent upon whether or not your site has what they are looking for. So unfortunately for myself I could send 100,000 visitors to your site in one day, but if you site is boring and no one is interested, then I still made no money!

For example, if you have a music site, I try to target only people that are interested in music. This way I have a much greater chance of people signing up and you'll have a much greater chance of people continuing to use the site after they signup. Just that simple... build a better website and they will use it more... :)

8. tansks

tansks Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Another question,
    How you know how many of them are signup? How you trace them?

tansks, Aug 14, 2005 IP
  9. alternativerage

alternativerage Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There are a couple different ways to track them. The most accurate way would be to have an actual tracking link setup so that you could without a doubt know the exact number. However, the most popular means, which seems to pretty fairly accurate, is to take the signups from the last 30 days and get an average per day. Then whatever signups above and beyond the average is what I sent and what I would receive credit for. That is the most popular way that most of my clients want to do it. It seems to work out pretty well.

10. girl

girl Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how long do the link backs last....a month or a lifetime?

girl, Aug 14, 2005 IP
  11. alternativerage

alternativerage Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I tried to negotiate them for a lifetime, however, unless you hire me to physically recheck them on a regular basis, then they realistically could disappear slowly, just like with any campaign. I set them up and give you the listings of where your link is and you can easily check them to ensure that they are still linking back to you. Most people use programs for doing this, and then you can email that webmaster if it disappears for some reason. But for a nominal fee, I would be more than happy to check links on a regular basis to ensure that they are still there each month, every day, once every 6 months, whatever you require...

12. clay15

clay15 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sounds interesting. Do those link backs provide any traffic or are they just for seo purposes?

clay15, Aug 15, 2005 IP
  13. William

William Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What quality would it be on the links?

Pr isn't everything but it is a huge difference between say 50 pr1 and 50 pr3-4

William, Aug 15, 2005 IP
  14. alternativerage

alternativerage Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The links are pretty random as far as PR goes, however, I can target only certain PR level sites... the higher the PR, the harder they will be to obtain, but I can definitely do it. This would of course require a somewhat higher cost, depending upon what you are targeting.. If you want all PR9 sites... well, those are fairly limited as it is, and to get any links on them at all.. that's a feat in itself, so obviously you would pay for that. But for the most part they range between PR3-PR5. Sometimes you'll have some PR1 and 2, but generally those are few. Just depends on the site that I am targeting and what sort of sites they want linked back to them.

As for providing traffic, it depends upon what you are going to allow for me to negotiate with. IF you let me negotiate with a links page, then I will probably get a links page in return, but if you let me use full site for the higher PR sites, then you'll get the same. I have found that there is definitely a traffic benefit to the link backs, however, the large majority is going to come thanks to SEO reasons.

alternativerage, Aug 15, 2005 IP
  15. kalius

kalius Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    From where the links come? Directories? Free for all? Your own websites?

so for links you will give me a list of the url's my link is ?

kalius, Aug 15, 2005 IP
  16. Ajeet

Ajeet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi alternativerage,
    You must work with a list of webmasters who place your links right? Are these usually the same people or do you research them out for each new client?

Ajeet, Aug 15, 2005 IP
  17. alternativerage

alternativerage Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have some websites that I just go to, because I do know them. I don't do any directories, or link farms, I just do straight websites. Many of which I have never dealt with before, but I have a pretty big list of people that I have worked with over the years, and I go to quite a few of them from time to time. Which is definitely a good thing, because I can negotiate for better placement.

And yep, I will give you a listing of where your site is listed. It's one thing to say that you are doing something, it's another to actually give proof that you did it. Essentially, I try and create a solution that matches the website. If you want general links you can get a lot for a lot less, however, if you want more targeted links, which take me more time, then it does cost a little more, but could be much more worthwhile long term. It really depends upon what you are looking to accomplish and your budget restrictions.

alternativerage, Aug 15, 2005 IP
  18. Thomas J.

Thomas J. Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please read my post I am really not thrilled with the service I have received. You need to finish work you have already acquired before advertising for new jobs.
    f0rget about the entire job just get me something for the $50 you got via paypal and we are done.
    Yes. I will edit this if you provide me with something for the $50 down payment that is equivalent otherwise I can't recommend anyone hire you.
    I even changed the type of links to make it easier for you but still nothing and now no contact.
    Come on. I don't like hampering your biz like this so the sooner you make contact the sooner i can edit this etc.
    Tonya
    Thomas J.

Thomas J., Sep 13, 2005 IP
  19. shf01

shf01 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hmm... I hope it works out for you Thomas. I've been burned in the past by people claiming to do alot, but when you pay them, suddenly the 'alot' turns to 'alittle'

shf01, Sep 14, 2005 IP
  20. THT

THT Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I signed up with this but ive now been refunded

THT, Sep 15, 2005 IP