1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need US person to make some calls from our IP phone - marketing-

Discussion in 'Services' started by teooo, Sep 19, 2013.

Hi,

As title says :
    We need a person who has 3-4 hours to spend doing this task.
    He will need to have PC with speaker/headphones as he will use our IP phone to make some marketing calls and present our offer. All phones will be recorded so if you try to bypass our system , it won't work.

Qualification:
    1. Speak perfect English.
    2. Have an idea about internet (at least know the difference between email and website :) )
    3. That's all.

Amount to be paid will be discussed as we will do a trial 2-3 days which will be paid also.

NOTE : Don't contact me if you are outside US/Canada. I am not interested! Save your time and mine!

teooo, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  2. teooo

teooo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    54.5% - 12
    Still searching...

teooo, Oct 2, 2013 IP
  3. alasdairsim

alasdairsim Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Quick tip, I did some article work for 'Teooo' a couple of weeks ago which was never paid for. I did two content jobs for 'seoreview.org', one of which was paid and one which wasn't. 'Teooo' subsequently blocked me on Skype and didn't respond to the invoice I sent nor my messages on DP after a vague one saying that I would be paid in a few hours.

I filed a DMCA notice with Google as the content is on the website however they have yet to respond.

I'd be very wary.

alasdairsim, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  4. teooo

teooo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    54.5% - 12
    How easy people come and make accusations for 20$ . To explain myself , i was out because i had a family problem but my Skype was always on my phone. I have attached a screen shot where you can see this guy hasn't even approved me on his list on Skype , yet he claims i have erased him.

Bottom line : We argue for 20$ . He never sent an invoice to any of my accounts , never sent an email. I have requested his PayPal again to send his 20$ and maybe next time he will accuse people of running with the amazing amount of 20 fucking dollars and make sure the messages he sends are really sent (and he makes sure he adds the guy on Skype list).

teooo, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  5. teooo

teooo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    54.5% - 12
    Again this guy admitted i have paid the first job. I did and then he made some corrections for another 20$ . I was out for few days but i didn't receive a message from him and he was always offline on my Skype and that's the reason i couldnt communicate with him (he hasn't shared the information with me).
    Its pity to make such a hassle to contact Google to remove what ? I have paid you for the first job and then you made just small corrections. Thank God you didn't email Obama to prosecute me.

teooo, Oct 7, 2013 IP