1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need urgent help!!! Very desperate

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by shivashankar, Aug 27, 2010.

Guys,
    I have a very serious problem on my site. I changed my theme to jet-green for buddypress. An error popped up and now i'm not able to access the site, not even admin cpanel.

"
    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare bp_dtheme_ajax_querystring() (previously declared in /home/mintdoll/public_html/campusaddicts.com/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-themes/bp-default/_inc/ajax.php:20) in /home/mintdoll/public_html/campusaddicts.com/wp-content/themes/jet-green/_inc/ajax.php on line 63 "

Plz help..
    My URL is www.campusaddicts.com

Regards,
    Shivashankar

shivashankar, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  2. intz

intz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is maybe conflict with a plugin.
    Rename or delete the jet-green theme folder. Then try to login to admin panel. If you are able to login, then deactivate all plugins and activate the jet-green theme again.

If the theme is up and running correctly, then activate your plugins one-by-one to see which one causes the problem.

intz, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  3. Jalpari

Jalpari Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Delete existing theme and re-upload.

Jalpari, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  4. shivashankar

shivashankar Member

Best Answers:
    If i delete the jet green folder, will the default theme be loaded and can i access the admin Cpanel??? If so, that will solve my problem... I don't have any problem with any of my plugins. The only culprit is the jet green theme. And moreover i don't need that freakin theme once again.

shivashankar, Aug 27, 2010 IP
  5. intz

intz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, after you delete the jet green, you should be able to login to admin panel and the default theme will be loaded to, if not then you need to re activate the default theme on your admin panel.

intz, Aug 28, 2010 IP