1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Urgent Help Plz....A Newbie

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by mystery, Nov 25, 2006.

Hi Everyone,

I am new here and I'd like to open an account with clickbank. Unfortunately my country isn't listed in their list. I've been searching this forum for a possible solution posted to cases like mine, but I only found suggestions made by other members, that include: you can provide the address of someone you know in an approved country- yes you can give them YOUR name as the contact person- it is ok to give them YOUR phone no. (the one in the country that isn't listed)...

Here is my case: my country isn't listed---I can still provide the address of a bank account in an APPROVED country. Wondering about 2 things:

- I am still reluctant in taking the advise I've read that says it is ok to give them my phone no. in my current country.... won't this cause trouble with CB? Has anyone ACTUALLY TRIED IT?

- CB told me that they do wire transfers, but they mentioned some points that I've not fully understood...Here is their letter:

"Thank you for your interest in wire transfers.

Our bank charges us $35 to complete a wire. This amount is subtracted
    from the amount we wire to you. We require that your account make
    $1,000
    per pay period for at least 6 pay periods and that you set your payment
    preference amount to $1,000."

I didn't fully grasp the "$1,000 per pay period for at least 6 pay periods " thing. If after the 6 mentioned periods, it is ok to request commissions instantly, then why is the first hill climb?

Any help will be much appreciated....

mystery, Nov 25, 2006 IP
  2. druzilla

druzilla Guest

Best Answers:
    to get wire transfers you must make $1000 worth of CB sales every 2 weeks for 12 weeks.. only then you are eligible for wire transfers

druzilla, Nov 25, 2006 IP
  3. RussReynolds

RussReynolds Peon

Best Answers:
    Clickbank is certainly not the only place to go. Why don't you sign up for another program that lets your Country in? Seems better than risking getting your dough.

RussReynolds, Nov 26, 2006 IP
  4. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not difficult. Since you only need an email address, you can go to google and tape us postal address, or directly go to http://www.myus.com.

Clickbank will send your cheques to them, and then the service will send you checks. That's all you need.

It will solve your problem.

Franck S, Nov 28, 2006 IP
  5. mystery

mystery Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank you all for taking the time to reply to me,,

And thank you Frank S for making my day!

mystery, Nov 29, 2006 IP