1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need urgent help on .NET 2.0 projects !!!

Discussion in 'C#' started by KaNdiiE, May 13, 2008.

Hi.

I'm currently working on a school major project, and my teacher had told me to try out on the projects in this book "Practical .NET 2.0 Networking Projects" by Wei-Meng Lee.
    I'm now trying out the 1st project in Chapter 2, "Serial Communications", of the book. There's this part where I've to connect the PC with a handphone through bluetooth so that I can issue AT commands (pg84, 85 of the book). However my handphone just can't conenct with the PC whenever I try to pair them up.
    I'd tried the serial chat with another PC for the earlier part of the project1 and it worked. I just can't figure out why my handphone doesn't work. The handsets that I'm using are Nokia N76 and Nokia 3250. And I'm using MS Visual Studio 2005 to run the project.

Does anyone know the solutions to this problem? Because I'm just exposed to all these new softwares, so I'm new to it.

Thanks!

This is the link which shows the contents in the book.
    http://books.google.com.sg/books?id=ccFURL5imssC&dq=practical+net+2.0+networking+projects&pg=PP1&ots=H1TSnqTskx&sig=DkXzKmCDjcv0gbD_e_KUny-LrnI&hl=en&prev=http://www.google.com.sg/search%3Fhl%3Den%26q%3Dpractical%2B.net%2B2.0%2Bnetworking%2Bprojects&sa=X&oi=print&ct=title&cad=one-book-with-thumbnail#PPA84,M1

KaNdiiE, May 13, 2008 IP
  2. itcn

itcn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That sounds more like a driver issue; check to make sure they are properly installed.

itcn, May 15, 2008 IP