1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Torrent Auto Upload Script, Will Pay Good $$$

Discussion in 'Programming' started by RoelMPV, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Dear DPers,

I need a programmer who can create the following tool for me:

Automatically create .torrent files for .avi/.rar files in a specific directory.
    Automatically create .torrent files for whole directories.

After the .torrent has been created, the .torrent has to be auto uploaded to the main bittorrent websites, Mininova, Thepiratebay and TorrentPortal. The .torrent file has to be uploaded to the correct sub-page on those websites.
    This means, TVserie episodes need to be in the correct sub-page for that particular serie.

After that, the created .torrent file has to be moved to the appropriate directory (set by me) so my bittorrent-client can automatically load the new .torrent file and start seeding it.

I have heard these script can be created. But I haven't been able to get my hand on one.

I need a coder who's able to create such a tool for me.
    Ofcouse you will be paid, good. I will pay you via PayPal.

So, if you are the one who I am looking for, simply reply to this topic or send me a Private Message. So we can discuss your salary and other stuff.

Regards,
    RoelMPV

RoelMPV, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  2. josh88

josh88 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i need the same

josh88, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  3. perlbone

perlbone Peon

Best Answers:
    What I have?
    Perl+WWW::Mechanize: can work on remote server, generates .torrent fine on Linux, uploads are fast but no captcha support
    same: requires some tweaking to work on Windows
    Perl+AutoIT (browser-based): requires same tweaking on Windows, uploads are fast and you can enter captchas there :) This one was originally requested at Scriptlance one day, however buyer went away (guessing that he's been insulted having average price of $400 per 10 bids).
    Perl+iMacros (browser-based): almost done. works on both Linux and Windows but not finished yet + requires same tweaking as was mentioned above.

Please PM me your budget and your preference, and I'll prepare out a demo.

perlbone, Aug 11, 2008 IP
  4. theorym

theorym Peon

Best Answers:
    This one submits them, but doesn't make them torrentsubmitter.com

theorym, Sep 25, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.