1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Top Position

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by tapash.nanda, Nov 12, 2013.

Hello friends,

i have 10 keyword , i want rank in google.com .

tapash.nanda, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  2. Catherine86

Catherine86 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Update unique content that are really helpful for your website visitors, more engage in social media and quality back links from relevant.

Catherine86, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  3. kathleen2415

kathleen2415 Member

Best Answers:
    Make high-quality content to market your website and make more even popular on your community.

kathleen2415, Nov 17, 2013 IP
  4. Owl Writer

Owl Writer Member

Best Answers:
    Make articles much sought in google articles you make to be unique, optimazion seo on page and seo off page.

Owl Writer, Nov 23, 2013 IP
  5. goneinsane

goneinsane Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone wants the top position but it takes time and hard work. You won't start to see rank until the website is 6 to 12 months old. Work hard at making the website liked by your visitors and Google will like your page.

goneinsane, Nov 23, 2013 IP
  6. ashrafkamal

ashrafkamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would also like to say same words that all gurus are saying Write HQ-content, optimise SEO data of your website, submit your url to social bookmarking network, use social network engagement, create google & bing webmasters account then submit your sitemap there, be active i.e maintain regularity for updates and most important keep patience let everything happen.

Hope you will get best result, that will make you smiling blogger !!

ashrafkamal, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  7. Priyank Kumar

Priyank Kumar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dude when you want to rank in google, you need to have very very good website in terms of industry you are operating in. By good website I mean large number of blogs, large number of whitepapers, good content rich videos realted. And whats with 10 keywords. There is no shortcut way. But if you are new, you can go for Pay Per click of Google Adwords. Do that initially and Once you do good business, make your presence count.

Priyank Kumar, Nov 26, 2013 IP
  8. nitu666

nitu666 Member

Best Answers:
    First of all 10 keywords are not enough you have to do more thing because there is not any shortcut you have to do something more like you can do blogs,article,forums,discussion,link building ,keywords PPC,social media etc .And if you want to see an example then you can come to newvision digital.co where you can see seo ,ppc and marketing.

nitu666, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  9. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, work on one keyword and find how you were able to optimize the keyword then you can do the same thing to optimize other keywords..

Of course, these days, on-page optimization is very important part of SEO so you have to work on this with content creation too.

alex06295, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  10. andrewhoward123

andrewhoward123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have facebook Cover website and i want to christmas facebook cover on top rank..How is this possible???

andrewhoward123, Dec 8, 2013 IP
  11. winappleworld

winappleworld Active Member

Best Answers:
    Now a days competition is too much in most of the niches.
    Unless you are unique content writer and breaking news in every field, it is most likely that you won't rank for your keywords because someone might have already conquered it.

winappleworld, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  12. Akhil Swatantra

Akhil Swatantra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Make High Quality and unique content and make some backlinks on commentluv enabled blogs and increase your backlinks

Akhil Swatantra, Dec 29, 2013 IP
  13. Parney

Parney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No one can give him advice until he says what keywords he has. All the advice given in this thread are just various tactics that have been shown to be effective in come niches with certain competition levels but will be pretty ineffective or overkill in others.

Trying to rank for 'insurance' will take a completely different strategy (and timeframe) than trying to rank for 'purple velvet star trek belts' which could probably be done in a few days with one or two articles.

Parney, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  14. riyadabc

riyadabc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    so start working when you are talking or posting :p i think best thing is start work just now.

riyadabc, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  15. zunnunahmed

zunnunahmed Member

Best Answers:
    Follow white hat technique

zunnunahmed, Jan 16, 2014 IP