1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need to track conversion on my online store

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Kevin Saptel, Mar 24, 2019.

I have open an ecommerce store and I have almost setup my online store. I am not sure where to start advertising but I am starting with doing an outdoor advertising (https://dashtwo.com/blog/what-is-outdoor-advertising-and-why-is-it-important/). I want my customers to track through conversion and for this I need someone expert help. Anyone advice me on this?

Kevin Saptel, Mar 24, 2019 IP
  2. zlnbrg

zlnbrg Peon

Best Answers:
    The only way to track conversions from outdoor advertising is to set up a special domain name which will be mentioned in your ads. Also, you can add QR codes in your ads.

zlnbrg, Mar 25, 2019 IP
  3. AdamJohnson

AdamJohnson Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, as for me, if you open an online store, you'll need to advertise it in the Internet, for example, on advertising platforms. Using tracker and TDS (like AdsBridge) you can track your visitors and define your target audience if you haven't done it yet. If you already know who your clients are and where they come from, you can set up distribution rules with conditions such as country, city, language etc. to increase conversion rate.

Moreover, you can test different variants of distribution conditions to expand your target audience.

AdamJohnson, Mar 25, 2019 IP
  4. zlnbrg

zlnbrg Peon

Best Answers:
    I also agree that outdoor advertising is not a good idea for online store.

zlnbrg, Mar 25, 2019 IP
  5. pentaxial

pentaxial Active Member

Best Answers:
    For Advertising : First Link your website with Google Analytics and start working with on-page & off-page seo techniques including social media , after a certain days, work with Google Ads & facebook Ads - you can get leads
    For conversion Tracking : using GA (Google Analytics) you can track the conversions with the specific tags

pentaxial, Mar 27, 2019 IP