1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need to remove negative reviews from Ripoffreport website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by i_am_dhaval, Jan 7, 2015.

How can I remove the links of ripoffreport website from Google Search results, I have heard that once your website reviews are posted in ripoffreport it will remain there permanently. I need to remove the negative reviews of my website from it.

It affect ranking and reputation

i_am_dhaval, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  2. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    RipOffReport removes nothing. Not even the people who make the reports can get their own reports removed.

billzo, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  3. i_am_dhaval

i_am_dhaval Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    something way i am finding

can i use link removable tool from google webmaster tool for so it will go from first page ?

4. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That tool is to remove links to your own site, not other people's sites. So no, you cannot use it.

billzo, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  5. i_am_dhaval

i_am_dhaval Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes but atlist it will disconnected from my site ? no other way ?

6. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, it will not be unassociated with your site. There really is no other way. Sorry. I believe in free speech and honest criticism, but what RipOffReport does is, in my opinion, intended to do harm. If you make a report, the site will not let you remove your own report. So somebody may say something in the heat of anger then regret it, or maybe they stretched the truth a little then wish to alter or remove what they wrote but they cannot. RipOffReport will not let them.

There are other such "rip off" reporting websites and I have seen businesses reported that are completely legitimate. Sad fact is that some people are gullible enough to believe everything they read. I believe RipOffReport will allow you to respond to a report should you choose to do so. Other than that, you really have no other options. This article I link to gives some suggestions of what to do if you appear on RipOffReport. It also mentions that the website has been sued 100 times and never lost. They have to have some sort of money-making machine behind them to be able to pay the attorney fees to defend themselves. That's the second link (which I do not attest to the genuineness of):

http://www.forbes.com/sites/cheryls...ort-strikes-your-business-follow-these-steps/

youtube.com/watch?v=K_ZZSqCq8JY

billzo, Jan 7, 2015 IP