1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need to know Keyword density for optimization

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by dpexpert1, Sep 10, 2011.

Hello Dp Friends,

I need to know what should be a keyword density for a content of above 500 words? I am confused with keywords and keyword phrases! And I am not seeking to get knowledge on keywords stuff, I wish to acquire a lot of useful information about keyword phrases to be used in contents for good score of SEO/Optimization. My doubt is about

For example, I have a keyword with two phrase and similarly I am suppose to use 3 keywords, in addition I have one keyword with three phrase and one with single phrase.

So, Can I use all these keywords on count of single phrase keywords to stuff in 500 word content? Or is there any specifications on usage of those keywords on considering keyword phrases? If so, lemme know your ideas or suggestions.

Thanks for all my Dp friends in Advance!

dpexpert1, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  2. cr0n1cal

cr0n1cal Active Member

Best Answers:
    It does no matter the amount of words. The numbers are the same. Between 5% and 10%!!

It does not matter if it is a 1000 word text. The keyword density shoul also be between 5% and 10%

cr0n1cal, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  3. Lincherry

Lincherry Peon

Best Answers:
    Just write naturally for your visitors, and everything will be okay. After writing i usually check density with seoquake, and my results are less then 4%

Lincherry, Sep 11, 2011 IP
  4. sidekil

sidekil Peon

Best Answers:
    you can check the keyword density with seoquake add on, or try to use seocentro[dot]com

sidekil, Sep 11, 2011 IP