1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need to increase app downloads

Discussion in 'General Business' started by firesaber, May 7, 2014.

Hello people i am working on one of the apps whose current download is 6000 and would like to increase it by 4000-5000?!Please suggest any ideas/ways for this..Budget around Rs5000-6000..Thanks in advance.

firesaber, May 7, 2014 IP
  2. mustcatchit

mustcatchit Banned

Best Answers:
    Advertise on facebook.

mustcatchit, May 7, 2014 IP
  3. firesaber

firesaber Active Member

Best Answers:
    advertising on fb didnot work..it is a baby monitoring app and i did paid post promotion of Rs1000 just to check results but didnot work as I feel the market for the app is very niche.
    The app is a baby monitoring app which alerts parents when the baby is awake if he/she is sleeping in a different room.

4. Jedineka

Jedineka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe u can try with Admob. That is targeting mobile users. I guess it`s a good start.

Jedineka, May 7, 2014 IP
  5. firesaber

firesaber Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok i will check it..is it possible that if theres a company which can give me 4000 downloads!?i am not interested in the usage of the app.. I jst want the app to b 10000-50000 download bracket to show it to my clients

6. firesaber

firesaber Active Member

Best Answers:
    hii i did check admob ..but pay per click is there..so this marketing will cost me a lot..any other marketing way ...to popularize the app?

firesaber, May 8, 2014 IP
  7. h2theme

h2theme Member

Best Answers:
    Please advertise on Facebook,twitter LinkdIn and Google+

h2theme, May 8, 2014 IP
  8. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Ethan Alvin, May 8, 2014 IP
  9. H2key

H2key Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, have you tryed BuzzCity? They got some good prices, and all targeted, also how about taking advantage of some CL or any other local classified sites in your country offering this app and the advantage of downloading, or how about printing some flyers and distribute them in maternity hospitals, or child care places, etc

H2key, May 10, 2014 IP
  10. ETA

ETA Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Try ASO and Buzzcity ;)

ETA, May 11, 2014 IP
  11. firesaber

firesaber Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi H2key..thanks for the response..but do u think i can achieve 5000likes for $100 if i use buzzcity? secondly Im in India and the app doesnot have a large scope here.. so we are targeting play schools and all but i dont think it ll be fruitful..

firesaber, May 11, 2014 IP
  12. AppBoost

AppBoost Banned

Best Answers:
    In order to increase so many downloads in a short period, App Store Optimization may help you.

Paid CPI Advertisement is just one kind of promotion methods. You can try it and just need to pat once these is install your app gets.

But if you want to get 4K-5K once, you only can buy installs from install providers which can gather real users together.

1. Buy installs directly can help you on app ranking with targeted keywords related to your App. ASOtop1 is offering this service to help it on keyword search&install from real users. When users do search the keywords you choose, they will find your app. With this method, your app will rank top in App Store search results.

2. Gain positive reviews--If one app will get reviews, it must be installed firstly. BestReviewAppis one site to offer organic app install, play, rating and positive reviews from real users all over the world. This method will help a lot for app overall ranking.

While if you have enough time to wait for more installs, you can try these free methods.

SEO Landing page: You may create an landing page for your app. Then you will get some keywords related to it with SEO campaigns.

Social networks: Post the download link, website, landing page address on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.

Press Release: Press Release will obtain very positive results thanks to the “newness” factor associated with Apps. You will post your app features on the press release sites, related column, etc.

Cross promotion: Once you published your app in Store, you can market it with cross promotion with other apps by installs and reviews exchange. It is free while it is still hard to find that publishers like you. You may try some Cross-promotion networks (CPN), Facebook group or exchange forums.

Make a video: Videos shows great ability even just 30 seconds, it has power to show users why the App is worth a try. Make up a story of your app? Show the real life? Yeah, both OK.

Offline promotion: Make connect with your friends and families. You may ask them to help you spread your app in their relationship circle. Also, participate in meetings or conferences that are relevant to your App, and make full use of it to build partnerships.

AppBoost, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  13. Asim Arif

Asim Arif Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    You can visit www.topapprank.com, they are providing app downloads as well as ratings/reviews. Skype: authentic.sols

Thank you!

Asim Arif, Jan 3, 2017 IP
  14. Anthony Benson

Anthony Benson Peon

Best Answers:
    Advertise on facebook.

Anthony Benson, Jan 16, 2017 IP
  15. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What about adwords ? you try it ?

Spartan14, Feb 3, 2017 IP
  16. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    Image result for How to increase app downloads
    Great Translated Descriptions. Make sure you have a nice, long description for your app to put it up the market place. ...
    Make a Video. Making a video for your app is a must. ...
    CPI Burst Campaigns. ...
    Limited Discounts. ...
    Get the word out. ...
    Keep your eyes on the user. ...
    Use a cover image for Google Play. ...
    Professional real-life screenshots.

robinymym, Feb 10, 2017 IP
  17. Nooha Haris

Nooha Haris Banned

Best Answers:
    You can promote it using social media.

Nooha Haris, Jul 8, 2017 IP