1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need to delete thread

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by uppedr, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uppedr

uppedr Peon

Best Answers:
    i never agreed to you guys using my website address to gain accidental visitors, so no i did not agree to that

uppedr, Nov 4, 2010 IP
  2. uppedr

uppedr Peon

Best Answers:
    your website does not have any terms regarding this and nor can you add them in after i mention this to make it look it exist before i posted cause that will be illegal, i went to check if there was agreement, and there nothing mention in the section for the forum, it says "I believe Buy, Sell or Trade is the BEST section for this topic" it doesnt say "i agree to terms" so i will still like this thread deleted and please inform shawn hogan about this ongoing issue so he knows that his customer wants it remove from the site

uppedr, Nov 4, 2010 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    So, do you own the domain or not?

Is this simply a case of the digitalpoint thread ranking higher in the SERPs than you'd like?
    Or did you sell it and the buyer isn't happy to have the thread hanging around?

Easy solution... do some SEO yourself
    And tell the buyer he should have checked these things out before buying. DP threads are indexed within minutes of being posted so theres not excuse for not knowing it existed.

sarahk, Nov 4, 2010 IP
    laxman363 likes this.
  4. uppedr

uppedr Peon

Best Answers:
    no i never owned this domain from the beginning at all, thats why i want it removed?

uppedr, Nov 4, 2010 IP
  5. Stingerftw

Stingerftw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To me that sentence indicates that you do own the URL as you have stated..

Well the only way to get it removed is get the court order that you previously threatened DP with. Otherwise, you might as well quit posting as it won't get you anywhere. You agreed to DP's rules when you signed up, so you knew exactly what you were doing when you posted the thread. Oh also if you didn't own the domain, then you wouldn't really care the the thread still exists.

Stingerftw, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  6. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    Stop being silly with all these desperate pleads. If you don't own it then why post it in the first place? You didn't even answer the same question as what the other have asked you.

Grimm, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  7. uppedr

uppedr Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont own the domain and I already answer the question with the moderators in privates, grimm and stinger you are not admins so please stay of out this discussion?

uppedr, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    OK, well I'm a Mod and I'm asking for a "public" explanation of why you started a "public" sale for a domain you don't own.

At this stage I'm voting to keep that thread and this so anyone thinking of doing business with you can see the way you behave.

sarahk, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  9. Stingerftw

Stingerftw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You've posted this in a public forum, so it's public and anyone can respond, so im all good staying in :)

Stingerftw, Nov 5, 2010 IP
  10. uppedr

uppedr Peon

Best Answers:
    Listen Sarah, I dont plan on doing business with digitalpoint on here, never was going to do business here. I dont buy and sale domains from other people. I would like the thread deleted and after that you can delete my account as well. Because I am not in the domain business at all and never will be.

What did I do get you mad?
    What did I do cause you guys to be upset at me?

thank you

uppedr, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  11. uppedr

uppedr Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought you cannot threads but take a look at this thread (http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1955083) you deleted for someone and they can be

"Your first two posts have been deleted so you have a clean slate to start over. Remember to read the FAQ and turn the "email from admins" back on so that you get notified of infractions. I don't know about the other mods but I find that those who take the time to turn that setting off are much more likely to be trouble and need closer observation." - SarahK

uppedr, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  12. uppedr

uppedr Peon

Best Answers:
    i WANT THIS THREAD DELETED RIGHT NOW, YOU ARE GUYS ARE RUNNING AN ILLEGAL OPERATION AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE BUSINESSES WITHOUT THERE PERMISSION OR CONSENT.

I AM NOT GOING TO LET THIS CONTINUE ANYMORE AND I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE YOUR COMPANY IS INVESTIGATE THOROUGHLY

I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED YOU FOLLOWING PEOPLE AND I WILL MAKE SURE I WILL STAY IN TOUCH WITH THEM UNTIL THIS THREAD IS REMOVED OR EDITED WITH THE MY WEBSITE ADDRESS ERASED OFF IT COMPLETELY...

-10NEWS OF SAN DIEGO
    -THE BBB.ORG
    -GOOGLE BECAUSE WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS AGAINST POLICY
    -AND IF YOU TAKE ME TO COURT I WILL BE MORE THAN GLAD TO CHALLENGE IT

uppedr, Nov 6, 2010 IP
  13. uppedr

uppedr Peon

Best Answers:
    need my website address removed from a thread posted on here, can anyone help me out?

thxs

uppedr, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  14. uppedr

uppedr Peon

Best Answers:
    Digitalpoints,

This is with regard to a false advertisment made on your website discussion by a person who I do not know, that advertise my website address for sale and I am trying to get it removed from your website because it is interfering with my business confusing costumers when they search for my website using the yahoo, google, or msn. I have also reported it to the moderators of the discussion but they are unwelling corporate with me, and at this point I am tired of dealing with them.

Here is the thread address that needs to be deleted: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1878751

uppedr, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  15. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    before he got banned he said
    Have they been in touch?
    What did they make of him trying to sell a domain he doesn't own?

sarahk, Nov 12, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.