1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Tips on Hosting - Hope this is the correct section.

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by emmarbee, Apr 21, 2008.

Hi,
    Am a newbie. i had just now bought a domain. heard of the word "web hosting" only after buying the domain.
    What do I need to do? of course I have to create a web hosting account? But which one?

My reuirements are

--> I had been so long using blogger.com, so I need an easy user interface like that to put posts in my domain.

--> I would be putting in around 60 articles every month each article ranging from 50-500 words with some high quality images if the articles needs it.

--> How much space do I need? How much bandwidth would I need? Is there any other requirements for me to look out (or focus on)?

Is there any free hosting services available that will suit my requirements? Please Help!

If someone posts a solution, use the "Best Answer" link in their post to pick it as the best answer.
    emmarbee, Apr 21, 2008 IP