1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Tips for YouTube Video Promotion & Marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Young Entrepreneurs, Jul 19, 2016.

Hello Friends, Today I am sharing my last 44 days work on my new created YouTube Channel.

Some Data I want to share before asking help and reviews.

YouTube Channel Created Date - 6th June 2016
    Total Subscriber till Now - 216 Subs (daily 8 to 15 subscriber increasing from last week.).
    Total Videos Uploaded - 14 NOS
    Total Video Views Count - 11,805 Views
    Total Video Watch Minutes - 30,149 Minutes

Questions.

1. If you are experienced in YouTube then, Give me Suggestion for Improving my YouTube Channel. (Channel name - Young Entrepreneurs - https://www.youtube.com/c/youngentrepreneursforum)
    2. Tell me about my video titles are well optimized for General Marketing Purpose.
    3. Which things are still missing in my channel as per your experience.
    4. Do you know any tips for promoting youtube videos? Specially suits for my niche.

Also, Share your stories and feedback.

Young Entrepreneurs, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  2. Robert Reese

Robert Reese Peon

Best Answers:
    It is very necessary to promote your products online. Social networking site like Facebook, Youtube are the biggest medium to generate high traffic on your site. You have gained a good number of subscribers and views on your channel in less days and that's a good sign. You may also visit the sites like bluediamondgypsy, who sell Jimi Hendrix paintings online and learn how they promote and market about it online.

Robert Reese, Jul 28, 2016 IP
  3. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    users on social media sites like facebook likes watching videos, i suppose that's the best place to promote it. targeting audience is going to be harder though. you will have competitors who owns a group.

etc, Aug 1, 2016 IP
  4. ferrychristian

ferrychristian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook can help you a lot , because when you will post your video , that can be shared on Facebook and surely the visit to your video will get increase.

ferrychristian, Aug 2, 2016 IP
  5. victorvictories

victorvictories Peon

Best Answers:
    Start promoting your videos to the people, who you know, they include your friends, relatives and customers. Ask them to watch and share your videos with their friends.

victorvictories, Aug 2, 2016 IP
  6. ferrychristian

ferrychristian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey, you can also start by using the tools available directly through YouTube. You can also promote your videos to the people you know, including your real-life friends, relatives, customers and clients. Ask these people to watch your videos and share them with their online friends.

ferrychristian, Aug 2, 2016 IP