1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Tech Content Writers (news and reviews) with basic WordPress Knowledge

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Sugavanas, Feb 2, 2017.

I am looking for tech writers with basic Wordpress Knowledge (need to know how to post the article on a WordPress blog.)

I'm looking for someone who can choose their own topic to write on and could save it to WordPress with a featured image. Writers with technical knowledge are also welcomed to write How-To articles for basic problems that people face on their daily to daily life.

You will also need to be able to write without any grammatical errors. Normal word count for News article would be from 200-500 words (preferably within 300 words to make the news as summarized as possible), Reviews would be anywhere from 500-1000 words with a few images and the word count for how-to articles depends on the topic.

If you are interested, you can PM me your rate, what type of articles you are looking to write and previous articles you have written.

Sugavanas, Feb 2, 2017 IP
  2. karanssh

karanssh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey. I have sent you a PM with a sample article and my rates.

karanssh, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  3. GraSya32

GraSya32 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've sent you a PM.

GraSya32, Feb 21, 2017 IP