1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Need T-shirt designs for a new company

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Mem700X, Jul 19, 2016.

Good evening everybody. Iv had a brand going for quite some time but I was focusing on the offline stuff rather than designs. I am looking to get up to 3 solid T-shirt designs so I can go ahead and get some shirts printed and handed out to people. My clothing line is based on the Florida living lifestyle. I live in Florida and everything is based on either palm trees, the beach, fishing, summertime, off roading, things like outdoors. I have a couple of competitors who are killing the game right now, they are also a Florida lifestyle brand but there are MANY people who don't know them. So i'm looking to take over with some solid designs from you guys and hopefully do something with it.. The competitor names are, (Flogrown.com) and (Flomotion.com) you can go there and look at their current designs and even their logo... its simple but EVERYONE loves it..

My brand name is, "Flociety". I was thinking something like a palm tree in the logo somewhere, an orange, or the outline of the state of Florida hooked onto the F somehow.

If you take a look at the sites I linked above, you will get an idea on the designs. I don't want anything cartoonish but rather more professional that fisherman would wear with our logo on it.

Feel free to email me with any questions! I hope to work with you guys long term!!

Mem700X, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  2. iamwiki

iamwiki Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!!!!

MADE A LOGO RUSH ON THIS CONTEST HOLDER!

HE DIDN'T PAY ME!

BOGUS CONTEST HOLDER!!!!

iamwiki, Jul 19, 2016 IP
    arghya139 and mrphotoshop90 like this.
  3. Mem700X

Mem700X Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    FYI, I told you I wasn't going to pay for a logo I didn't not approve. I chose a different winner. Sorry

Mem700X, Jul 20, 2016 IP
  4. iamwiki

iamwiki Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LOL its a 1 on 1 project hahahaha! Alibi?Oh comon! Anyway, JUST DON'T BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS! I WARNED YOU GUYS!!!

iamwiki, Jul 20, 2016 IP
  5. si tutul

si tutul Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey guy's
    Here most popular t shirt designs for sale for bands . I have suggest every buyer & Wholesales . And more get top t shirt design maker. Buy t shirt designs for commercial use. t shirt deigns idea . make your own shirt cheap. we worked international brand.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
    si tutul, May 6, 2017 IP