1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need suggestions

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by speer1234, Jul 11, 2016.

I need some input on a framework / theme packages / CMS to make a professional website (without too much coding required, but the option to interact with the code is great which I would definitely use down the road, im mostly concerned with just get a respectful website site up for the time being).

The key technologies I want to implement (if not now, in the future) are:

1) Querying Amazon for data (prices of products and rankings) 2) Having a log in option for customers to store their details (address, email, phone, etc). 3) A shopping cart to store customer items (products they're going to sell to me). 4) The option to query a third-party site to automatically process and create courier shipping labels through my account(customers will use this to ship me items they have in their cart).

I know these technologies will be the most difficult (1 and 4 especially) to implement, which I may postpone and accept manual queries from customers like I am doing now in the meantime.

So far I've been recommended bootstrap and have been dabbling through different themes (never used before):, wrapbootstrapand I have been looking for themes here as well: themeforest. Like I said, themes will be the easier part, its the technologies which will cause difficulty.

In summary, any suggestions on sources of CMS / frameworks and themes that I can build off that could easily implement the technologies I desire?

speer1234, Jul 11, 2016 IP
  2. ijoome

ijoome Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Drupal With Drupal Commerce Module May help you to achieve this..

ijoome, Jul 18, 2016 IP