1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need suggestion to use Page level ads in my website.

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by rasel111, Sep 29, 2016.

Hi,
    recently I have website www.zeroreviewmaster.com .I have google Adsense ads up and running on my site.In each page, I placed 3 ads.Now I want to place google Adsense Page level ads in my website.Can I do it or not?
    In google page level Adsense tutorial i can see the following instruction highlighted in red color, which still not clear to me.Please check out my website and seeking your recommendation.
    "
    • Shown by AdSense at optimal times to help increase revenue and provide a good user experience
    • Don’t count towards your 3 ads per page limit
    • Only show on high-end mobile devices
    • Limited in number to maintain a good user experience "

rasel111, Sep 29, 2016 IP
  2. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now the three ads per page limit gone, for page level ads you need to have good amount of traffic from smartphone in order make some money other wise you can avoid using this as its decrees little bit page speed which matter for ME, Google and all the user which visit on your site .

Furquan Ahmed, Sep 29, 2016 IP