1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need something made in php/sql

Discussion in 'Programming' started by kool_zero, Jul 6, 2007.

What I am trying to do is make a webpage in PHP. What I need it to do is this:

I put applications in a program. I have to keep track of them.

So I need to be able to load the page at the start of the day, and each time i put in an app, I need to be able to put the app ID and what kind of app it is in the site and click submit and it store that app to an sql database. Then I need to be able to pick a day from the site, like today, and click get total or something, and it show me how many apps i entered today, and what kind, and the time it was entered. i also need to be able to have 4 other fields that are just numbers and save them to database and also be able to pull those up by date, and be able to print all of that. Also need to be able to have multiple users (logins) that store to their own database as well. Am willing to pay a small amount for this as I just bought a house and don't have a lot to spare. Thanks!!

Rob

kool_zero, Jul 6, 2007 IP