1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need someone who's an expert with google analytics/facebook ads

Discussion in 'Services' started by pieman145, Sep 21, 2017.

Hi,
    Recently our team has decided to move away from voluum as the volume of data we get isn't being tracked correctly with voluum (and nor can we without risking our facebook accounts being banned). We want to set up google analytics properly, and here is what we want:

- To be able to attribute affiliate conversions to individual adsets without placing facebook's pixel on the affiliate network (this would cause us problems) - at the moment we fire conversions back to voluum, and our voluum campaign is setup only at the end of the funnel, so it can't track which adsets have converted.
    - For some of our funnels, we use clickfunnels purely because of the ease of use. We want to be able to track data such as CTR/leads/lead value (which will need to be pulled from fb) via GA as well as track performance of each step
    - We want to be able to track all facebook data inside GA
    - Preferably we want to be able to use tokens to send users to individual pages as we used to months ago but with clickfunnels (we only recently adopted clickfunnels because of a client)

Please only apply if you can achieve the above. The budget is $150, which I think is very fair considering for an expert this should not take longer than a few hours. We just want the model setup, and then we can replicate it out for our campaigns ourselves.

Please message me to apply, along with your skype.

pieman145, Sep 21, 2017 IP
  2. trackingdesk

trackingdesk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi - I noticed your message and to the best of my understanding what you are trying to achieve is not possible, unless whoever is going to do the job will go through some heavy api integrations.
    However, I believe that most of what you're trying to achieve can be done outside Google Analytics.

ps: maybe i am 100% wrong and someone did the job.

trackingdesk, Dec 5, 2017 IP